View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] What You Need To Know About Sonic (For RP Use)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I have to know anything about Sonic to join the RP?
A: Heaven's no! You really don't need to know anything...And what could be useful is written up there. You never know when a little lore will come in handy!

Q: Why isn't *insert something here* up there?
A: I put only what I thought was appropriate. Remember, the WAR is 80% Pokemon, 20% Sonic at most...Putting anymore would overwhelm. Besides, any canon characters added will most likely have their history in the sign up. No need to reiterate here, unless there is high demand!

Q: Wait, Sonic is "over Mach 1"? What's his top speed?
A: It has never been stated what his actual top speed is. However, since the game Unleashed measured your speed when you passed a checkpoint, and I believe (emphasis on believe) that the top speed was around 2500 MPH or so. Thus, it would be logical to assume that his top speed is currently around Mach 3, although one game hints he can run around 3800 MPH. Which also means no one should be faster than him, because he IS the "fastest thing alive" :P In some instances, he might be able to go as fast as light...But once more, only hints. Until Sega gives a clear answer, we can only guess. But one thing is for certain - he's getting faster as he ages!

More will come as they are asked!

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 05-22-2012 at 11:42 PM.