View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“Ichiru, are you feeling okay?” Kiseki asked as the group looked over to him, clearly seeing that something was wrong. Damon heard the question from across the room while playing darts, the Vampire listening in on the conversation.

“Yeah…” Ichiru responded, though Ashley and the others didn't believe him. Abigail and Scarlet continued to stare at Klaus, bringing him to stare back in both shock and amazement. Abigail opened her mouth to tell the group but Klaus quickly shook his head, bringing the younger girl to close her mouth as her and Scarlet looked at each other, not sure of what to do.

“You’ve been acting weird all morning… Is there something you need to tell us?” Kiseki pointed out.

"He has?" Ashley asked in confusion.

“Actually there is…” Ichiru responded as he looked at everyone. “I had a dream this morning where Klaus set Bonnie’s and Jeremy’s house on fire. Jeremy and Kenny didn’t make it out of the flames, but he seemed to be protecting Bonnie and Diana.”

“But… Klaus is dead. There’s no way he could do that…” Kotomi said.

“That’s what I thought, too.” Ichiru responded, bringing Damon to stop playing darts when hearing that Diana could possibly be in danger. He looked over and saw the young Witch now behind the bar with Mason, then looking back over to his friends. “In the dream, he told me that he would be revived and that he was coming for us.”

“Revived?” Kiseki echoed, everyone looking at Ichiru in confusion for a few moments. “What if he needs Bonnie’s and Diana’s powers to be revived? That’s the only reason I can think of that he would go out of his way to get rid of Jeremy and Kenny and yet still protect the girls.”

“You’re right…” Ichiru said. “But that’s only if it was a warning and not just a dream. I could just be paranoid, after all.”

“We probably shouldn‘t dismiss it as paranoia, but we can‘t dwell on it, either… Especially if it turns out to be nothing.” Kotomi said, to which Ichiru nodded.

“We should just stay on guard in case anything does come up.” Ashley nodded at Ichiru's words, though the situation still bothered her; it bothered the whole group actually. Damon looked down as he was lost in thought, though the sound of footsteps walking towards him brought him to instantly look up, seeing Diana just a few feet away with a clear container of darts.

"I thought that you might want to use these." Diana said. "The ones you're using are the old ones so the tips aren't as sharp. The ones I have here are new." Diana then handed the container to Damon.

"Thanks." Damon said, bringing Diana to turn and start walking away. After a few steps however she stopped, turning around and looking at the Vampire stubbornly.

"Why do you always tease me?" The sudden question from Diana took Damon off guard, realizing she had only gave him the darts as an excuse to come over to him and confront him.

"What do you mean?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"Those little jokes about either the blood type thing or just being a smartass. Do you honestly treat strangers like that?" Diana asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Nope. I do that to people who I have an interest in." Damon shrugged as he opened the container of darts and took one out.

"You don't even know me." Diana said stubbornly.

"Oh really? Hmm, let's see; You're Bonnie's and Jeremy's oldest daughter, who are one of my two best friends. You're a Witch. You go to college. You have a job working here. Oh, and you hate Vampires because of what happened to your boyfriend, even though Ashley is your aunt and is a Vampire." Damon threw one of the darts at the target without breaking eye contact with Diana, getting a perfect bulls-eye. "And I learned that about you in less than twenty-four hours. I wonder how much I'll know by the end of the day. Maybe perhaps I'll find out that you secretly like me, even though you know it's wrong and out of the question, which will make you want me even more." Damon threw another dart without breaking eye contact with Diana once again, getting another bulls-eye.

"That will never happen." Diana simply said, not being able to think of anything else to say.

"Then why did you come over to talk to me in the first place?" Damon asked.

"To give you new darts." Diana said defensively.

"Well if you hate Vampires then why would you care if one was using old, dull darts?" Damon challenged.

"I... I don't know... because it's the nice thing to do!" Diana said.

"Why are you being nice to a Vampire?" Damon smirked. Diana didn't know what to say, instead turning around and stubbornly walking away. Ashley and the others saw the whole thing, bringing Caroline to sigh.

"Do you really think she likes him?" Lexi asked with a little chuckle.

"In the Supernatural world, who knows..." Stefan said with a sigh. "I have a feeling those two are going to be at it for a while."

"I can only imagine. She seems just as stubborn as Damon." Kotomi said.

"She must get it from Ashley then." Isobel laughed as Ashley smiled. Diana returned from the kitchen and walked over to Ashley and her friends, a note pad and pen already in her hand.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Diana asked.

"I think most of us are." Ashley said with a nod. "Abigail and Scarlet will be having chicken nuggets and fries from the kid's menu and they'll also have apple juice. Damon will hav-"

"Don't forget my burger and fries!" Damon cut Ashley off from across the room, bringing Ashley to shake her head in annoyance as Diana wrote everything down.

"How do you want your burger cooked?" Diana asked as she looked over at Damon, trying her best to be nice to him since he was a costumer.

"Medium rare." Damon responded, bringing Diana to nod as she wrote it down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Diana asked, looking back up at Damon.

"I'll just get a beer from the bar when the food is ready." Damon said, Diana turning back to the group.

"As I was saying before Damon cut me off," Ashley said with a light chuckle. "I'll have the chicken Caesar salad with an sweetened iced tea."

"I'll have the exact same thing." Caroline said, Diana nodding as she wrote everything down.

"I'll have the same thing Damon is having." Stefan said.

"Me too actually. That sounds really good." Lexi added.

"I'll have a cheese steak with fries and a Mountain Dew." Kotomi said.

"I'll have the same but with an Apple Martini." Isobel said, and Diana couldn't help but smile as she wrote everything down.

"Have you guys decided what you wanted yet?" Ashley asked as she looked over to Ichiru and Kiseki. As Diana stood there however she couldn't help but feel someone else was standing right next to her, not knowing that Klaus was right there. The young Witch casually glanced around, trying not to look obvious.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-22-2012 at 07:36 PM.