View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
we're gonna have to make a new thread anyways so that we can edit any info we need to edit, so i'm assuming we could just start a "new" clan with the members of PE there, or we can just reboot PE in general, and should 420 return i have no problem with handing it back over to him

the general chat thread is a part of the battle center to begin with, and though it seems counter productive, it was just a possible option given how we aren't that active, like i said i'm more than willing to be around as much as possible, but i don't want to reboot the clan just for the sake of rebooting and have little or no activity

hahaha thanks man, TBH i just don't have the drive to battle right now, so i wasn't sure if i should try to take any initiative, but as long as the members are still willing i'll be glad to help

i'll pop in right now, and seeing as how it's pretty much Dai, eevee and Hec who are the most active, with a few of the others (me included ) popping in once in a while, i'd like to know what you guys think of keeping it PE and starting a new thread? or if you guys want to do it another way
Sorry >.< I went to sleep after I posted this!