View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
My earlier post must've not loaded I think a merger might boost activity since restarting won't do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post

To be honest, I don't want to give the clan up. I love being in a group of people like this that enjoy pokemon the way I do. Rebooting the clan won't work. No one ever gets on, and there is no real reason to. There is nothing to look forward to, no reason to train, no opponent to face, no challenge. I love being in this clan, but honestly checking PE2K doesn't cross my mind as often as it used to. PE2K battle forums are dead. It used to be flowing with people, new people everyday, trying to join a clan. I hardly ever see anyone try to join one. I might get on once a week. And I'm not the only one here that does it. It has been two days since you have asked us to share our opinions of what to do with the clan. I am the first unless someone pm'ed you. I am open to all ideas, but I don't see rebooting working. Closing the thread will mean the last clan of PE2K has died. No idea how the general chat would work out. Please guys, post responses. I am curious as well.

EDIT: And also I went back a few pages to read up, and I agree with a few things Dai has said. Dredd and Van currently are not clan members. If the were accepted this situation would be different. No Van has no place to be here trying to get to be our leader. If he feels so strongly about it then he should start his own clan, give us so competition. But nothing against him. Would gladly have them as clan mates. But this matter is between the people who have been here.
well, essentially restarting the thread just gives us the ability to edit the clan info where need be (I.E. add members, adjust records, etc.) while activity will be the same as it has been, we'll be prepared if activity does pick back up, the merger would also just be a temporary thing, until one or both clans become active again

what i'm getting is you guys would prefer us all to keep the clan, but don't want to close the thread down? i'm a bit confused lol