View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Blue Version

(Each timeline section counts as one point; this post is worth two points.)

IN ETI'S FUTURE TIMELINE

The officer did not seem very happy to see me. "Didn't you hear what I said to them? Stand back young man! Snorlax is a very dangerous Pokemon!"

I backed away from the woman; I didn't feel like getting arrested. Amidst the drama I heard voices, calling my name.

"Eti! Hey! Geez you took forever to get back here!" a familiar boy told me.

"Zack? Is that you?" I rubbed my eyes. He did not look much different or older than he did before. This could only mean that I hadn't travelled so far into the future. Strange. Another recognizable voice also addressed me.

"How was your visit with your family?" Sara asked. She also looked and seemed no different.

"Guys, I don't know what's going on. I wasn't here a few minutes ago; I was in Vermilion, picking up my starter Pokemon, and then I was chased by a mob of angry bakers. I think I'm time travelling." It all sounded so stupid in my head; no way they'd believe me. "I don't remember visiting my family."

"Hello. Mind telling me who you are?" another girl asked me. She seemed familiar, but I could not tell from where.

Before I had the chance to answer, I was shimmering in the green hue again. Ah crap. It's happening again.

BLACKOUT.

IN ETI'S PAST TIMELINE

I regained conciousness again. I looked around. Everything was normal again; I was back in my own timeline! Creeper was still a Bulbasaur, and me and that girl were still being chased by angry bakers in the Viridian Forest.

Angry bakers? That girl?

I turned to the girl. "Hey, what the heck is going on?"

Last edited by Etymology; 06-08-2012 at 11:17 AM.