View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Moderator Applications Round 2

Moderator Applications Round Two!

Due to the success of our first round of applications, I will now be accepting a final round of applications for moderators.

Anyone may apply. If you applied last time and are still interested in being a moderator, please either PM me or post here. You do not have to fill out the form again, but it is recommended, especially if your application wasn't very detailed last time!

New moderators will be chosen based on both their applications (with most emphasis on the ideas for improvement section highlighted in red) and their activity. They will then undergo a one month trial period as did the last batch of successful applicants.

*Please note, we are accepting applications for all boards on the forum except for the URPG, ASB and POL which are governed by their own staff. *

We are specifically seeking mods for the following boards: Art, Interactive Projects, Creative Writing, Roleplaying. HOWEVER we are happy to add mods to all other boards on the forum, so please do apply for your favourite board!

Here is the form to apply, you may post it here or PM me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
A maximum of 3 boards may be chosen. If successful, you will be selected to moderate one of these boards. Please indicate which board is your first preference if applying for more than one.

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
List the types of things you have been involved with and any achievements (including leadership positions) while you've been a member of PE2K, especially those related to your board(s) of interest.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
This is the most important section. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE JUDGED MOST ON THIS SECTION. List any ideas you have for your board(s). Saying you will post more is not good enough. We are looking for ideas such as the Tutoring and Review group created by Grassy_Aggron or the Anime Review Project created by gmandiddy. The more detail you can give the better. We will expect you to make progress towards these goals during your one month trial period if you are successful in applying.

Anything else you'd like to add.
Feel free to add anything you believe will improve your chances at being chosen, including reasons why you would be a good moderator and previous leadership experience or responsibilities on other sites/forums or in real life.

Applications close on June 24th.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 06-17-2012 at 11:22 AM.