View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:07 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Moderator Applications Round 2 - Apply Now

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
Role Play: Role playing is something I am passionate about. It means more than just a hobby to me. It's a good stress reliever for me and a source of enjoyment and entertainment. I wish to spread this. Role Playing is a good way to detach from the real world and it's stresses for a while, get together with friends, and explore an imaginary world that you all have created. Even if it is just for an afternoon you have some free time and need to relax for a bit and get away from the real world.

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
Not a whole lot other than having some successful RPs. I learned how to RP on this site, and I wouldn't be where I am in text RPing if I didn't learn here. I haven't been in any major events, probably because I did have quite a few disappearances for one reason or another.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
My main ideas are to help new role players get more experience. Yes, we have guides for them to follow, but what if they still have questions or don't understand something in the guide? A place where they can ask questions for more experienced players can answer would help them out, in my opinion. And we do have the RP Forge, but not really a place were new players can take a simple idea and form it into a plot that people would like to follow or work with. And I could possibly lead some small RPs with simple (and in my opinion overused but still good for practice) RPs that they can get some experience in writing out longer posts instead of just one or two lines. I could also maybe help possibly prevent necroposting since that seems to be something that is becoming more common in the RP board (or at least happening more often than it used to).

Anything else you'd like to add.
I will admit now I have been more of a follower and not a leader, but I am willing to step out of the follower role and do what I can. I am not that experienced, but I am willing to learn. And I would really like to help Saraibre Ryu out with the RP board as well. I'm sure that I can help her out with things on the board and make it active and enjoyable like it was when we had joined.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-18-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to add why I am applying for the Role Play board.