View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:30 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]

Amber Greenwood
The streets of Skyspire
Affected RPers: CM (Agana, Alexa Silvanus), Brainiac (Corbin)

"Well, you're more than welcomed to stay at my place. I own a couple taverns and inns here, and I'm actually on my way to my main one that's both a tavern and inn in one building. I allows animals," The fiery haired woman replied, instantly earning a grin from Amber. How convenient was that?

"And I have charms in the building so that the knights don't find out about any mages who take residence in my buildings. It'd be bad for business if they found out." She continued, bringing her voice low, obviously wanting to avoid letting the information leak to unfortunate sources. Once her message was delivered, she returned her tone to its former pitch. "So what do you say, deary? I'll even give you the first night free."

Some might have thought the deal too good to be true. Some may have been suspicious. Amber was not one of those people.

“I accept y-“

The mage was cut off a sudden “Excuse me”

She turned away from the woman, only to be met with the gaze of a… actually decent looking male. It was in fact rare for the usually oblivious Amber to take note of this, but pushed the observation aside when he continued speaking.

“I don’t mean to intrude, but I was wondering if perhaps any of you ladies could point me to an ‘Agana’s Inn?’ I haven’t had much luck so far and Scarlet here was intriguing enough that I decided to ask for directions.”

Apparently, getting lucky wasn’t just in Amber’s cards tonight. Said young woman fell silent, moving her sight to Jade, who seemed to be enjoying the girl’s company.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }