View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Thank you, Mikey! <3 Maybe you can do one with me sometime! xD And yes, yes they are. It's awesome I can showcase their coolness here. >8P

~GS.
You are quite welcome! :D <3 Hah, maybe!

Yes. I mean, I already admired a great many of our members, but this presents a new perspective. Remember, interviewees... I am judging you on your answers. jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_DeArc_ View Post
So this is what you were talking about! LOL. This was fun.
Xanthe you've gotta beautiful voice :] I hope to listen more.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Can't wait to actually listen to it all the way through. I realized (from the little I've heard) that I don't sound my age at all XD And I sound sick when I'm not. This is why I don't record things.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome time!!
Aw, you sounded fine from my perspective. xD You should record things more often. It's always really fun. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
I've been following this show for a while - really enjoying it so far! It's great to hear how some of the members speak, it makes you feel like you know them a bit more P:

These are funny and entertaining - keep up the awesome work! This was a great idea and I hope you continue to do this for aaaaaaaaages :D

I reckon, when you hit a certain milestone of shows/episodes/fish, you should celebrate by having multiple members interview (or onslaught >:D) you with their own random questions. I know that you've already answered the original 21 questions in the Demo, so that's why random questions are entertaining and on-the-spot :L

But yeah - awesome show! You're the perfect person to host this - you're so bubbly, friendly and awesome-sauce! Not to mention our awesome members who play their part - w00t! I look forward to more :)

~Sealboyno1
I have roughly 5 questions that she would have an impossibly hard time answering.