View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

The feeling of a strong Supernatural creature alerted the group as they looked towards the door, seeing a red haired teen standing there with an unconscious Kotomi cradled in his arms. Stefan, along with the others, looked at the scene with shock as Rebekah, Finn and Kol looked as well, feeling the power coming off of Aiden. Stefan quickly looked up the stairs to Kotomi's room, recalling that he had just put her to bed only a few minutes ago. Fear set into the group when seeing all of the blood on Kotomi and her ripped pajamas, it making Aiden looking like the main suspect since she was in his arms in the first place.

What are you doing here? Ichiru asked as Aiden stepped inside the house. Ashley and her group really needed to get a living resident to sign off on the house so unwanted Vampires couldn't enter and endanger the toddler's lives...

I found Kotomi in the woods. She was attacked by a Werewolf. Aiden responded, bringing everyone to look at him in shock. Ive already healed her wounds, but she suffered a lot of blood loss, so shell need some rest. His gaze then shifted to Rebekah, Kol and Finn as a slight smirk came onto his face. I hope Im not crashing a party?

"You are, so why don't you just leave?" Kol said. It seemed like the young Original always seemed like he wanted a fight.

"Take it easy, Kol. We didn't come to this town to make enemies. From what it looks like, Nik had lied to us about Ashley and her group." Rebekah said, looking back over to Diana, though a look of fear washed over Diana. The young Witch quickly looked over to Damon.

"I need a cellphone; now." Diana demanded frantically. Damon looked at her in confusion for a few moments as he pulled out a black cellphone with a touch screen from his coat's pocket, then realizing what was happening. The mention of a Werewolf attacking Kotomi in the woods brought the only known Werewolf to mind; Mason. After quickly typing in a few buttons and a few moments of waiting, Mason answered, bringing relief to wash over Diana. The young Witch explained to Mason what was going on and what had happened, though she made sure to leave out the details of what had happened between her and Kol. She hung up the phone after a few minutes of talking, looking back over to Damon and handing the phone back to him.

"Everything okay?" Damon asked as Diana nodded.

"Thank you." Diana said, looking back over to the Originals. Stefan walked over to Aiden and gently took Kotomi out of the other Vampire's arms.

"I'm just going to bring her to the couch so she can be more comfortable." Stefan said, walking over to the couch and gently laying the younger Vampire on it.

"Do you know where Klaus is now?" Ashley asked as Rebekah turned to her.

"We don't know. He's able to turn himself visible and invisible, so he could be here for all we know." Rebekah responded.

"Which I am." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the room, bringing the group to look around in both fear and alarm. The voice couldn't be tracked down, seeming like it was coming from every room in the house.

"He really is back." Lexi said in anger as she looked around.

"Yes, I am, and I can do so many things as a Ghost thanks to dying a true Hybrid. I can appear anytime that I wish, hide my presence along with other Supernatural creature's presence, move objects so much easier then a normal Ghost, possess people easily when they're unconscious..." Klaus' voice ran throughout the house again, an evil tone in his voice. Isobel quickly looked over to Kotomi, seeing the young Vampire suddenly sit up on the couch with her eyes snapping open. Rebekah, Finn and Kol even looked at Kotomi in slight fear, realizing what had just happened.

"Niklaus..." Finn said as his fists tightened. With Kotomi's body Klaus stood up, giving everyone in the room grins as he began to walk around.

"Get out of her body!" Ashley hissed, though she didn't dare move.

"I don't think you're in the position to tell me what to do, Ashley." Klaus said. It was Kotomi's voice who spoke, but Klaus was the one who was talking.

"What do you want?" Damon growled. He wanted so badly to attack Klaus, but he knew that he would only be hurting Kotomi.

"I'm just making my presence known." Klaus shrugged, slowly walking around the room. He found one of the many wooden stakes that were hidden all over the house, picking it up and playing with it in his hands.

"There has to be something else you want." Ashley said, locking eyes with Klaus.

"Actually there isn't, well, besides telling the rest of my family that Aiden really is our brother." Klaus said with another shrug. "You see, our mother got around with different men quite well. I have a different father then Rebekah, Elijah, Kevin, Kol and Finn, and Aiden does too, though him and I have different fathers."

"How do you even know this?" Kol demanded.

"Because after being a Ghost for nineteen years you learn some new information from other Ghosts." Klaus responded. He then extended his arm and held out the wooden stake, the weapon then floating in the air by itself with it's sharp tip facing Kotomi's heart.

"What are you doing?" Caroline commanded in fear.

"Just making a point." Klaus said, looking back over to his siblings. "Now, I'm going to make sure I'm resurrected, but I want you guys to willingly be on my side. Please support me with this. We're family."

"We aren't standing by your side, Nik. We're going to do everything in our power to stop you." Rebekah hissed.

"Fine, have it your way then." Klaus then looked over to Aiden. "I've been watching you, you know. I can see that you're starting to fancy young Kotomi, and that you even saved her from that Werewolf, but will you be fast enough this time to save her?" Klaus challenged, the wooden stake suddenly taking a quick course towards Kotomi's heart.