View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"You are, so why don't you just leave?" Aiden shifted his gaze to Kol when he responded, opening his mouth to say something before Rebekah spoke.

"Take it easy, Kol. We didn't come to this town to make enemies. From what it looks like, Nik had lied to us about Ashley and her group."

"I need a cellphone; now." Diana suddenly demanded, looking at Damon. The older Vampire looked at her in confusion for a few moments as he pulled out a black cell phone with a touch screen from his coat’s pocket and handed it to the young Witch. After a conversation with what seemed to be Mason on the other end, she hung up and gave the phone back to Damon.

"Everything okay?" Damon asked, to which the brunette nodded.

"Thank you."

Stefan then walked over to Aiden and gently took Kotomi from his arms.

"I'm just going to bring her to the couch so she can be more comfortable." He said, walking over to the couch and gently laying the younger Vampire on it.

"Do you know where Klaus is now?" Ashley asked as Rebekah turned to her.

"We don't know. He's able to turn himself visible and invisible, so he could be here for all we know." Rebekah responded.

"Which I am." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the room, bringing the group to look around in both fear and alarm. It seemed as though the voice were coming from every room of the house, which made it impossible to track down.

"He really is back." Lexi said in anger as she looked around.

"Yes, I am, and I can do so many things as a Ghost thanks to dying a true Hybrid. I can appear anytime that I wish, hide my presence along with other Supernatural creature's presence, move objects so much easier then a normal Ghost, possess people easily when they're unconscious..."

At the Original’s words, Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden all quickly looked over to Kotomi, whose eyes suddenly snapped open as she sat up on the couch.

"Niklaus..." Finn’s fists tightened, and Ichiru cursed under his breath while Kiseki looked at his sister’s body in slight fear, knowing what Klaus could do to her - and that they couldn’t do anything about it.

‘Klaus’ rose to his feet then with Kotomi’s body, giving the group a grin as he walked around.

"Get out of her body!" Ashley hissed, though like the twins, she didn’t dare move.

"I don't think you're in the position to tell me what to do, Ashley." Kotomi’s voice responded, but everyone knew it was Klaus who was speaking.

"What do you want?" Damon growled.

"I'm just making my presence known." Klaus shrugged, slowly walking around the room. He found one of the many wooden stakes that were hidden all over the house, picking it up and playing with it in his hands. This alone was enough to alarm the twins, who both already knew what he might be planning to do with the stake. However, neither of them moved for fear that they might alert him and cause him to harm Kotomi.

"There has to be something else you want." Ashley said, locking eyes with Klaus.

"Actually there isn't, well, besides telling the rest of my family that Aiden really is our brother." Klaus responded with another shrug as Aiden looked at him in shock. "You see, our mother got around with different men quite well. I have a different father then Rebekah, Elijah, Kevin, Kol and Finn, and Aiden does too, though him and I have different fathers."

"How do you even know this?" Kol demanded.

"Because after being a Ghost for nineteen years you learn some new information from other Ghosts." Klaus responded. He then extended his arm and held out the wooden stake, the weapon beginning to float in the air on its own with the sharp tip facing Kotomi’s heart.

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked fearfully as Kiseki flinched beside her, barely able to keep himself still.

"Just making a point." Klaus said, looking back over to his siblings. "Now, I'm going to make sure I'm resurrected, but I want you guys to willingly be on my side. Please support me with this. We're family."

"We aren't standing by your side, Nik. We're going to do everything in our power to stop you." Rebekah hissed.

"Fine, have it your way then." Klaus’ gaze then shifted to Aiden, who hadn’t moved since he had possessed Kotomi’s body. "I've been watching you, you know. I can see that you're starting to fancy young Kotomi, and that you even saved her from that Werewolf, but will you be fast enough this time to save her?"

Almost before the red haired teen had a time to register what Klaus had said, the wooden stake suddenly shot toward Kotomi’s heart. Without thinking once again, Aiden shot forward, managing to close the gap between Kotomi and the stake just before it made contact. However, since he’d had no time to deflect the stake, it had pierced him instead, barely missing his own heart.

OoC: I was going to have him say something, but I couldn't think of anything. ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."