View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

~Q&A~
Q) What is the level of technology in this world?
A) The tech level is similar to the Final Fantasy games, even if the life style may be more like that of the Pokémon world.

Q) Is this world based on a pre-existing one or is it all new?
A) I cannot say for sure. I haven't really thought o the land layout. I'd say it's similar to the Pokémon world, but it's the same. I hope that makes sense.

Q) How is the Council reacting to the loss of crystals?
A) Not so well.

Q) Can two people have the same Legendary or Eidolon?
A) For Pokémon, no. There is only one of each Legendary. If it's taken then it's taken. For the Eidolons, I'll say yes because the designs and some abilities are different in each game. But you'll have to state which game it's from.

Q) Is there a move limit for Pokémon?
A) No, your Pokémon are not limited to only four moves like the games. They can remember all moves that they have been taught, but cannot know every move on their moveset. Keep it decent please.

Q) What exactly is the underground civilization?
A) It's just a civilization underground. It's middle class and most of the work is in the harvesting and processing of the crystals. Some go to the surface for Council meetings and to trade shipments, but otherwise it's just another civilization.

Q) Can the Final Fantasy characters keep their weapons/abilities from the games?
A) Yes, within reason with their abilities. Some might not work with the fusing of worlds.

Q) Can someone be linked to a Pokémon and a Eidolon?
A) No, a character can only be linked to one or the other, not both.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-29-2012 at 04:05 PM.