View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [SU/DS][8/9] One Spot Left

Name: Persephone Silverton.
Class: Ace Trainer of the Grass variety.
Specializations: Because of how much time she spends in nature, Persephone can very easily understand Pokemon. It's like they speak English to her.
Appearance: Persephone is very small and slim, and people constantly mistake her for younger than she is. Her green eyes are wide and always darting around, seeing the world. She has long, wild curls of medium-blond hair. She usually wears overalls and florally-decorated or brightly-colored shirts. She wears shoes extremely rarely.
Personality: Persephone is one of the sweetest, most loving people you will ever meet. She has a kind heart for just about everyone. She is very outgoing but not very loud. She loves to laugh and have fun among people, but when she's by herself she most enjoys the peace and serenity found only in nature. She is an avid environmentalist and vegetarian, and often ends up cramming these beliefs down others' throats, though not intentionally. She is quite timid and is easily influenced by others' moods, words, and emotions.
History: Persephone was born and raised in Viridian City, where she was ensconced in green and where she learned to love nature. She was always out exploring the woods with her parents, eager to explore the world of both plants and Pokemon. When the school for Trainer survival began in her home city, she eagerly enrolled, and was chosen to be one of the special nine to go on the journey. She was fearful, but she was ready to go forth bravely with Laurel at her side.
Start Pokemon: Laurel the male Bulbasaur. Persephone met Laurel in the wild; he had a broken leg and Persephone nursed him back to health. Laurel hasn't left her side since.
Other: I've always wanted a vegetarian character, even though meat's awesome.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D