View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:36 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Default Re: ~5TailedDemonLizard vs. FireSong~

The water in one of the pools stirred ominously as we gathered at its side. Beside me stood two trainers, each gripping a poké ball tightly in their hand. I gave a small gesture and they took their positions a few feet away from each other. Then, the trainer on my right, 5TailedDemonLizard, released her pokémon. The tall, green insect that came out rubbed its curved blades over each other, and beat all six of his wings, propelling himself into the sky. The other battler, SkittishHeart, grimaced slightly and threw her poké ball down. Out of it came a small, feline pokémon, who moved forward hesitantly. I put my whistle to my mouth and blew, starting the battle. It should be fun to watch at the least.

Round One

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Buzzing happily
Moves: Wait ~ Swords Dance

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

Energy: 100%
Condition: Not seeming too confident
Moves: Fake Out/Hone Claws ~ Hypnosis/Charm/Hone Claws

Hayaku could have taken the first move, but he decided not to, opting to let the lady go first. The cat moved towards him, cautiously at first, but gaining confidence when she saw that he still wasn’t moving. Her hesitant tip-toe turned into a walk, and then a run as she closed the distance between the two of them. Then she leapt into the air, smacking her paws together as hard as she could. A shockwave spread from the collision, knocking Hayaku onto his back, where he lay for a little while, stunned by the impact.

However, he was up again soon enough. Strangely, rather than attacking, the Scyther began to dance. He stretched out his muscles and began to raise his heartbeat, making his whole body stronger. Whenever he attacked from now on, Mittens would take even more damage.

But the Glameow wasn’t prepared to let that stand. She moved forwards again, this time apologetically, as if begging for forgiveness. Even a battle-hardened bug like Hayaku couldn’t resist something like that, and his will to fight drained away, leaving his attack strength back where it had started.

So at the end of the round, nothing much had happened. Mittens was incredibly pleased with herself, having not only damaged the opponent but deceived him into losing part of his advantage. Hayaku wasn’t too bothered though, he had a plan that would work in the longer term – he wouldn’t be put down for long.

5TailedDemonLizard

[Hayaku] Scyther (M)

HP: 94%
Energy: 97%
Condition: Confident in his abilities

SkittishHeart

[Mittens] Glameow (F)

Energy: 93%
Condition: Gaining courage

Notes
Fake Out- (Glameow -4% Energy; Scyther -6% HP, flinches)
Scyther flinches
Swords Dance- (Scyther -3% Energy, +2 Attack)
Charm- (Glameow -3% Energy; Scyther -2 Attack)

Arena Notes
None