Thread: [Other] Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]

Anya
Southbay Underground, in a conference room
ARPers: The Sensei (Samuel Newton and Antenajah) and CM (Kai)

Anya was waiting on the other two to reply and getting a steady stream of info on Rayna's cellmate, Hyde, on the other side of her mind when the door opened again. The elf girl left standing there looked a bit odd to Anya, but she also appeared suddenly nervous, gibbering on in their person (she assumed) about how she didn't mean to interrupt, but she was looking to help save the mages. That little detail brought a smile to Anya's lips, even though it was a little bitter. "Looking to help save the mages, eh? Well you've certainly stumbled into the right room," she sighed and shoved a hand through her inky black hair.

"I'm hiring people to help me bust my healing mage sister out of the containment area here," Anya told her, smirking. "Want to help?"

Rayna and Ariel Hyde
Mage Containment Cell in Southbay
ARPers: None

Rayna could feel Anya's irritation growing as she waited on the two that she was supposed to be hiring to say something, and neither did, but she concentrated more on getting information out of Hyde, whose side she was now leaning against, rubbing her arms as though she were cold as an excuse to be close enough to him to have a whispered conversation.

"...I'm a shapeshifter--I take the secondary form of a lion. Now will you please tell me what all this quietness and questions are about?" Hyde asked with a sigh. Rayna grimaced and looked away before looking at him.

"My sister is trying to orchestrate a breakout, and she's trying to figure out if you'll be useful."

Hyde looked at her like she was insane. "A breakout? Is she out of her mind?" he hissed, Rayna shook her head.

"No, she's just incredibly dedicated to keeping me safe, and allowing me to stay here is not something considered safe." She shrugged, Hyde just shook his head.

"Well, I guess it's better than having no one to turn to or depend on..." Rayna didn't bother even trying to ask him what he meant. and kept moving on with the questions quietly, Hyde a bit more willing to answer her now.

Aileena Crowfeather
Somewhere between Lakeshire and Riverrun
ARPers: CM (Drakon)

"There's a lot about Leena to learn, Drakon. I've had my eye on her for quite awhile," Harland replied, and Aileena shifted uncomfortably, as though she had suddenly been put under a spotlight. However, Harland barely noticed, as Drakon suggested he go make a bit of mischief. Aileena looked like she was going to be sick. The Games? There would be tons of people there, and she really did try to avoid people as best she could. The thing was, mischief was one of the few things that she couldn't talk Harland out of very often.

"Mischief..." the raccoon repeated slowly, the word rolling off his tongue like silk. "What kind of mischief are you looking to see, Drakon?" the Sacred Beast of trouble asked, sounding suspicious and quite tempted at the same time. Oh no, this would not be good at all, aileena thought, stomach sinking.

OOC: Crappy post, but it's a post nonetheless... I am alive, I swear! XDDD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net