Thread: [Other] Lost In Darkness
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Lost In Darkness

I'm afraid Sealboyno1 is right. According to the rules, you are required to post actual content when you make the thread. However, I think locking straight away is a bit silly, so I'll give you three days to post something, and if nothing is posted by then, I will lock the thread. Fair enough? ^^

The reason it's only three days is that it's kind of like "cheating" if you post a thread with no stories. And really there's no point, and we don't want threads in this section that only contain an introduction post and nothing more. Otherwise people will be misled, and it's just not the way we do things around here. And because you should have read the rules before, I've decided that three days is enough time. I will add this to the rules so the three days thing is standard, as opposed to immediately locking it. It will be three days after you have been informed that I will lock it.

Hope you understand. And I hope even more that you get a chapter up soon.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.