View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

The group looked at Aiden as he didn't answer for a few moments, taking that time to heal the rest of his wound. It was clear from his facial expression that he was surprised at the group's decision to accept him so quickly.

“I guess… if it’s really no problem, I will.” Aiden responded. Kotomi smiled, drinking the last of the second blood pouch.

"That's great to hear." Kotomi said with a smile.

"I'm gonna go up to bed, then." Ashley said, actually feeling a bit safer now. Ashley, Stefan, Lexi, Caroline and Isobel went upstairs to bed while Kotomi stayed downstairs with Aiden, standing up and taking the two emptied blood pouches.

"I'm going to just go quickly change into a new pair of pajamas and then bring you some pillows and a blanket." Kotomi then walked up to her room after walking into the kitchen and throwing out the discarded blood pouches.

After changing into a purple tank top with black stripes and black shorts Kotomi returned downstairs with two pillows and a dark blue blanket, placing them on the couch as she looked at Aiden.

"There's a bar stocked with alcohol right over there if you want anything, and the bathroom is right down the hallway on your left at the first door. Also if you want any blood pouches then they're in a big freezer in the basement. Once you walk down the stairs the freezer is on the left as well." Kotomi said, giving out a yawn. "Also if you want water or anything from the fridge then the kitchen is right over there. Feel free to make yourself at home." Kotomi gave a smile, turning around and walking towards the stairs. After walking halfway up them she stopped, turning her head and looking over at Aiden. "Thanks for saving me again, Aiden. Looks like I owe you." After giving another smile she turned around and disappeared into her room, silently closing the door.

Damon and Diana reached the young Witch's house and snuck around to her window, Damon having a short mental conversation with Kotomi about Aiden staying at the house. Seeing as Aiden had saved Kotomi twice, Damon felt that he could trust the Original.

"You ready?" Damon asked as he looked at Diana, still cradling her in his arms.

"Yeah." Diana said with a nod. Damon then jumped up in the air a few moments later to make sure Diana was really ready, landing gracefully on the thick tree branch closest to the window and helping Diana crawl through. Damon then joined her in the room, Déjà vu instantly hitting the Vampire.

"Wow. This room hasn't really changed that much since we left." Damon said in surprise.

"Whose room did this use to be?" Diana asked as she sat down on her bed.

"Ashley's." Damon responded, still looking around.

"You guys really care about each other, don't you?" Diana's question was more of a statement as Damon looked at her.

"Yes, we do. And now that Ashley has her two children it's even more love to share. Even though I'm a Vampire, I love those two children to death. I would instantly give up my own life in a heartbeat to save them." Damon said. This made Diana smile, the action surprising Damon.

"Even though you guys are Vampires, you all act like you're just normal humans. It's not an act actually... it's just how you guys are." Diana said.

"A lot has changed over the years." Damon said with a small laugh, recalling back to when he used to kill people for the lust of their blood and the excitement for the kill. Now he goes out of his way to help people and tries everything at he can to save them.

"I guess all Vampires aren't bad then." Diana commented as Damon nodded.

"We're the good Vampires, even if sometimes I can get a little moody." Both Damon and Diana laughed, the Witch standing up.

"I'm gonna go get changed and then go to bed. Thank you for making sure I got home safely." Diana thanked.

"Like I said, that's what I'm here for." Damon smiled, walking towards the window. Diana looked down for a few moments, then quickly looking back up just as Damon was about to climb through the window.

"Damon wait." Diana called out suddenly, bringing the Vampire to look at her. "I don't know why I'm saying this... I haven't told anyone this. Not even Mason..." Diana paused as she looked down again, Damon looking at her in confusion as he sat in the windowsill. "The night that my boyfriend Adam died, well... that was actually the night that I decided to break up with him."

"You were?" Damon asked in shock, to which Diana nodded.

"He had our life, future... he had it all planned out for us. I just..." Diana paused as she tried to think of the right words to say.

"You didn't want it." Damon said in understanding.

"I didn't know what I wanted. I still don't." Diana responded.

"Well that's not true. You want what everybody wants." Damon said with a small smile, bringing Diana to smile now.

"What? A mysterious Vampire who has all the answers?" Diana teased.

"I've been around a long time. I've learned a few things." Damon shrugged.

"So Damon, tell me, what is it that I want?" Diana asked. Damon rose from the windowsill and slowly began to walk towards Diana.

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger." Damon responded, standing right in front of Diana now and leaving almost no space between them. The two stared at each other without making a sound, drinking in each others presence.

"So what do you want out of life, Damon?" Diana asked in a whisper. Damon slowly reached up and brushed his fingers along Diana's cheek, the young Witch surprised at how warm his skin was.

"I want you to get everything that you're looking for." Damon responded. The two didn't say anything once again, though Diana reached up and gently placed her hand over Damon's. The Vampire slowly leaned down and connected his lips with Diana's in a soft kiss, to which Diana pressed her own lips against his. Just like with his touch, Damon's lips were warm and full of life. The two pulled back after a few moments and looked at each other, then connecting their lips again in a more passionate kiss.

The next morning came as Caroline opened her eyes, the young Vampire carefully slipping out of bed and walking silently downstairs. Damon had ended up staying the night at Diana's, though the only thing that they did was talk all night. As Caroline quietly walked into the kitchen she looked out the window, expecting somebody to be at the house very soon. Last night before going to bed she had a telepathic conversation with a Vampire who she knew could help them, the other Vampire promising to be at the house in early morning.

"What are you doing up so early?" Ashley whispered as she snuck out of bed too and went down to the kitchen after checking on her children, seeing Caroline looking out the window.

"Waiting for some more help to come here." Caroline responded, to which Ashley looked at her in confusion.

"Who?" Ashley asked. A knock was then heard from the front door, bringing Caroline to smile at Ashley.

"You'll find out." Caroline said cheerfully, the two girls walking towards the door. Caroline opened it, revealing a blonde haired male with piercing blue eyes standing at the doorway with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey Caroline." The male said.

"It's good to see you, Kevin." Caroline responded and gave Kevin a tight hug which he instantly returned as Ashley smiled with joy. Kevin was an Original Vampire and a friend of the group's, the very Vampire who had turned Caroline.