Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [War XI]Perfect Fusion <RP>

Odin
Eggman Empire
Outside Slateport City
Affected RPer: Hellsing

Odin frowned and for a moment considered reading the wolf's mind as she started to speak in another language, but dismissed it almost instantly. That was unthinkably rude. Thankfully though, she switched to English and told him no, that the Venusaur was not hers. He nodded and looked over to the pokemon, currently healing itself with Synthesis. It would be fine. He turned back to the wolf. "Well, I'm sort of new to this place, in a way. I have a map, though," he quickly fished it out of his pocket and unfolded it. "I've seen the giant egg think you're looking for, it's right here," he pointed at the little island where Sootopolis City resided, where he had drawn a big red circle around it. "And we are right here," his finger slid to the left until it was pointing at Slateport. "It's quite a journey. You really don't want to go there, though. The egg is massive and it'd be pretty pointless trying to fight through all of the monsters there."

He glanced at the empty space in the trees that Fenrir had made when he crashed through. He had heard nothing yet from the robot, and he hoped that he had been knocked out. But when you couldn't sense someone's mind it made them very hard to track. "I haven't seen anyone like you, either," he went on. If he had then he certianly wouldn't have been so surprised meeting her. "Sorry if this sounds rude, but might we move a little? That android has been chasing me for quite some time and I would hate to get caught by him again."

(Short post is far too short to be good.)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----