View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:09 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
I'm kind of confused on the whole Creative Writing thing...

Okay, so there's Creative Writing and no FanFiction (which makes me think that they're mixed or that I have to write Pokemon-related stuff). In the CW WAR rules and stuff there is nothing said about whether you have to write within the Pokemon-verse or whether it is optional. Not made very clear ._.

I'm worried that, if I were to enter a non-Pokemon based piece, would it get rejected or what?

Anyone know where I can ask this? Or should I just go with writing and entering my non-Pokemon piece for this week?

~Sealboyno1
Someone else asked the same thing a while ago in the WAR Planning and Discussion thread, but no one's replied. =/ It seems like it'd be kind of useless to simply call it "Creative Writing", which implies that FF and CW merged to make both styles of writing acceptable in one section, then only allow Pokeverse entries. I'll ask the CW judge though. Maybe you can make another copy of your entry and try editing it to make it more involved in the Pokeverse just in case. ^^ *fails at giving advice but does it anyway*
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."