View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Damon opened his eyes the next morning to greet the early sunshine, looking to his left and seeing Diana sleeping peacefully next to him. He couldn't believe it; him and Diana together now. Ever since laying eyes on her he knew that he had to somehow have her, but he never imagined that he would be lucky enough for it to actually happen. Damon reached over and lightly pushed a curly strand of hair away from Diana's cheek and gently tucked it behind her ear, bringing her to slowly open her eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry." Damon said in a soft voice.

"It's okay." Diana softly said back, turning her head to fully look at the Vampire. She gave him a smile, which he instantly returned. "I never thought that things could feel this right."

"I know." Damon chuckled, pulling Diana closer to him and giving her a light kiss on the forehead. "I should get back to the house." Damon said after looking at her.

"Do you have to go?" Diana asked with a frown.

"I really should. I feel yet another Supernatural creature in town, and it feels like another Original. Unless there's anymore siblings that we don't know about, I think I know who this one is." Damon said.

"Who?" Diana asked in confusion.

"An old friend." Damon smiled, connecting his lips to Diana's in a soft kiss. Once they parted Damon walked over to the window and gave Diana one last glance, then jumping down to the grass.

“Hey.” Kiseki's voice brought Ashley and Caroline to look at him with a smile before turning their attention back to Kevin. “What’s going on?”

"Well last night while I was a few states away, Caroline contacted me telepathically. She told me that you guys could use some help." Kevin responded.

"I think that's an understatement." Kotomi said as she ran down the stairs, instantly running into Kevin's arms as he hugged her tightly.

"I haven't seen you guys in about two years or so. You guys haven't aged a day." Kevin joked as the small group laughed. Kevin released Kotomi and looked over to Aiden, who seemed to look confused.

"That's Aiden." Ashley said, bringing Kevin to nod.

"So, looks like I've got another little brother to boss around. Beats having a moody little sister like Rebekah." Kevin laughed, though his expression turned serious as he looked over to Caroline, Ashley, Kiseki and Kotomi. "So Rebekah, Kol and Finn are really here? Along with Klaus' Ghost?" Ashley gave a nod, bringing Kevin to sigh. Damon walked in the door then, seeing the seriousness in the room.

"What did I miss?" Damon asked in concern. Kevin looked down for a few moments, knowing that this day would come sooner or later.

"There's something you guys need to know... about Niklaus' death." Kevin then looked up at everyone, motioning them to the couches. "Everyone should be here to talk about what I need to tell you guys, including Bonnie, Jeremy and their family."

"I'll umm... go back and get them then." Damon said, Kevin nodding as Damon walked back outside. Kotomi closed the door as Isobel, Stefan and Lexi walked downstairs, seeing Kevin.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Lexi asked in surprise.

"Once Damon returns with Jeremy, Bonnie and their family then we all need to talk." Kevin then looked over to Ashley. "Are the children still asleep?"

"Yes." Ashley said with a nod.

"Good. What I'm about to tell you guys soon will most likely give them nightmares." Kevin said, walking over to an empty couch and sat down. The rest of the group sat down as well, though Kotomi innocently made sure to sit next to Aiden. She was nervous for what Kevin had to reveal, bringing her to absentmindedly tap her bare foot on the floor repeatedly.