View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: [WAR XI] narphoenix of Revolution Uprising vs. White Knite of Team Obscurity.

narphoenix

[-] Pignite (M)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 67%
Energy: 98%
Substitute @1% ~ Superpower

White Knight

[-] Druddigon (F)
Ability: Rough Skin
Health: 100%
Energy: 87%
Hone Claws/Aqua Tail/Rest ~ Aqua Tail/Rest

Round Two

For the last time, Pignite lifted his massive arms and formed a glowing sphere. He fashioned into one more duplicate of himself. The copy stood before Pignite, its glassy eyes watching Druddigon closely, its shambling body ready to protect its creator.
[Substitute: Pignite, -1% HP, -1% Energy]

Druddigon, however, had no interest in attacking - not as yet, anyway. She lifted her claws and sliced them through the air experimentally, testing their strength and warming up her muscles. Her talons began to shimmer and shine, sharpened to razor points, and her mighty arms hummed with energy. On the ceiling, one more unstable ice-sickle took a dive; it flew down at Druddigon and gave her a painful gash along her side.
[Hone Claws: Druddigon, -4% Energy, +1 ATK, +1 ACC]
[Ice-Sickle: Druddigon, -5% HP]

For a few seconds, Druddigon and Pignite glared at each other, waiting for the other to move. Finally Druddigon gave an impatient snarl and lunged for her opponent, her tail glowing blue and jets of water spouting out of her pores. She aimed for Pignite, but his copy intervened at the last moment. Druddigon's tail slammed down on the decoy and it dissipated, fading into nothing.
[Aqua Tail: Sub, -25% HP; Druddigon, -10% Energy]

Pignite grinned; he had been waiting for this. He lifted his arms, muscles tense for the attack. His arms glowed with a red aura as he slammed them down on Druddigon's great head, sending the dragon sprawling onto the icy floor. She groaned with pain, while Pignite grinned in triumph. Their Trainers waited tensely for the referee to declare results.
[Superpower: Pignite, -13% Energy, -1 ATK, -1 DEF; Druddigon, -15% HP]

narphoenix

[-] Pignite (M)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 66%
Energy: 84%

White Knight

[-] Druddigon (F)
Ability: Rough Skin
Health: 80%
Energy: 73%

Ref Notes
Superpower's Crit Roll was 32; 1-6.25 for Crit.
You are not allowed to mock the quality of this round because I'm scrambling to get this done in favor of about five more things that need to be done before tomorrow's out.

Arena Notes
Pignite's rolls were 71 and 24; 1-20 for fall or ice; 56 and 99; 1-20 for fall or ice.
Druddigon's roll was 2; 1-20 for ice; 39 and 41; 1-20 for ice.

66 + 84 = 150/2 = 75
80 + 73 = 153/2 = 76.5

White Knight gets $20 for winning.
narphoenix gets $10 for putting up a good fight.
I get $18 for reffing two rounds.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D