View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Well remember before the sacrifice Klaus said that he would keep your group safe whoever was on the list? Klaus had kept his word, even back then. The only reason why John and Scarlet were the ones to get sacrificed was because John volunteered and Scarlet wasn't on the list to be protected." Kevin responded to Kiseki, who looked at the floor quietly for a few moments afterward. He knew Kevin was right, but he couldn’t help worrying. He knew Ichiru was feeling the same way despite how well he was hiding it on the outside. He did have two children to protect now, after all.

"I can't believe we forgot to put her on..." Ashley said, bringing Ichiru to put an arm around her. Even after nineteen years, Ashley still blamed herself for the doppelganger’s death, even though the group had reassured her several times that it wasn’t her fault - and it really wasn’t.

Kiseki could sense the guilt rising within the brunette again as Ichiru attempted to comfort her silently.

"We've been through this so many times. It wasn't your fault." Lexi spoke in a gentle voice, beating both of the twins to the statement, but Ashley didn’t respond and instead turned her gaze to the window.

"If Klaus truly keeps his word... then we have no choice but to bring him back." Bonnie said, looking over to Diana. "Can you do this?"

"I'll help." The young Witch responded after a few moments of looking at her family. She and Damon then walked over to the couch where Aiden had been moments before and sat down.

"So, when did this happen?" Jeremy asked as the brunette leaned on Damon, who played with a loose curl of her hair.

"Like I said before; she had a change of heart." Damon shrugged with a smile, bringing the twins to smile along with the rest of the group. In the midst of all of the bad things currently going on, it was nice to see that something nice had happened as well.

"I know. I'm sorry..." Back at the bridge, Kotomi responded to Aiden gently, her gaze on the shimmering water below them. "It's just... bringing back Klaus scares me so much. You don't know what he's done to me and my friends... all the death and hurt he caused..." Aiden saw her look up at him from his peripheral vision, bringing him to look over and meet her gaze. "I feel like I'm the weakest of the group. It seems like I'm always so helpless and just bring everyone down. I get terrified so easily when it comes to Klaus while everyone else seems so brave, and when he possessed me last night after the Werewolf attack... the Werewolf attack even proves that I'm the weakest of the group. If it wasn't for you, then I would be dead. Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just left."

Before Aiden could respond, the dark haired teen had already turned and started walking away. At first he wasn’t sure what to do, but somehow he knew for certain that he didn’t want Kotomi to leave, and that if she did staying here any longer just wouldn’t seem worth it.

“Hey, wait!” He merely called out to her at first, but when it became obvious that the younger Vampire wasn’t going to stop, he went after her suddenly and grabbed her arm. Somehow he managed to still be gentle through his haste as he pulled her to him, completely closing the distance between them as his lips met hers. He didn’t know why he did it, or why he had even thought about doing it. Once again, his mind had gone completely blank and his body had seemed to act on its own.

After a few long moments that seemed so much shorter, the ginger pulled away to look at the dark haired girl, his eyes locking with hers as he tried to fathom what he had just done and why. It was quickly becoming clear to him that his attraction to Kotomi was not mere interest. Even though he had never personally been in love, he knew that it could spark between two Supernatural creatures within as little as one day - which seemed to have been exactly what had happened.

“You can’t leave.” After gathering himself, he finally spoke, keeping his loosened grip on the younger teen. “I know we’ve only known each other for a day, but I can’t stand the thought of you being gone. I want to stay by your side, to learn more about you, and help you overcome your fears. Even if you’re scared, you’re still strong. Together with everyone, you can overcome it. If you tell them how you’re feeling, I’m sure they will help you, too. Just… please don’t leave.”

OoC: Gah, I got writer's block when I did Aiden's dialog at the end. ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."