View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Because I'm awesome :L By the way, I'm a Unicorn - we're cross-gendered so... yeah...

xD I kid. And don't feel too bad - I'm struggling for ideas for this week's CW theme. I will have something submitted, but it may not be amazing. Heck, I thought that about my last one, but then it turned out alright P:

Dude - I love you. Seriously, I guarantee that yours will be better than my submission - you're likely to get into the top 3. xP But hey, my submission looks pretty sick when zoomed in ;)

Gallantly - add me to Skype tooooooooooo! :3

~Sealboy
That. Explains. Everything. Unicorns are epic :U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Yeah, humidity is the enemy there, which is why I prefer the dry heat and wind over here.

Yep, though you should be able to see a little gray icon under my post info section on here and you should be able to add me from there.

EDIT: Seal, you are not a unicorn. I've seen you on dA. And try thinking out of the box again--I did, though completing the stupid piece is driving me up the wall and driving me insane.
Okey-dokee. And he's not? D: Awww. ;_; I can't think of anything, and the power is annoying, so I'm just gonna wait until next week. |D *shot*
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."