View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: [WAR XI] Humor Section

Name: Judge Dredd
Team: Awesome!
Submission: Weekend Update !

"Canada announced today that it will be changing the name of its national pride day from Dominion Day or Le Jour de la Confé..heck I got half of that right. The new name will be Canada Day, a much more recognizable title according the mounties that hang around the public pool by my apartment. The Prime Minister got fed up with their national holiday being confused with the American Holiday "Domination Day "

"This holiday marks the joining of the British North American colonies of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the Province of Canada into a federation of four provinces....Yeah thats right, three colonies that became four. Apparently 3 into 4 day was not a very popular name. When asked why three colonies turned into four, Prime Minister Bullwinkle (looks a t the audience) responded the Province of Canada had really been two different colonies the whole time, what a strange mix up... I can't help what remember the last time twins were mistaken for one."

"Prime Minister I can only hope your adventure turns out to have less DUIs and Court Dates."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List