View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [WAR XI] Sprite Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
They looked blatantly copied from the sprite. I wanted originality, not for it to look spot on like the pokemon, but also not to the point where I can't tell what it is. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, and White Knight, if you did indeed scratch those things on the clamperl, then I will take back my rejection, be it that you're more pleased with the clamperl as opposed to the Natu. But with Lisa Lynn and White Knight, they made those parts look so much like the original parts of the sprite, that it just took a single look to make it seem like those parts were copied.

So I'm a bit tough about it. Believe me when I say it's with the best intentions. I could have chose my words better, but if I think there's something wrong with it, it's optional to do something about it, or don't. I can't promise better points, but I can guarantee a grade, unless I outright refuse it. Which at this point is just Foxamivalth's sprite, which I'm kinda sad that he didn't make a new one. I'm not trying to make excuses for being rude or being a jerk. I'm aware of my actions, and if they're upsetting people, I shall resolve to be a bit easier on the participants. But I have my reasons for being so harsh.

Anyways, it's Sunday, new entries won't be accepted. I will begin grading.

White Knight, you're free to choose which sprite you like more, and I apologize for rejecting your sprite.
C:

Better. I'm sure everyone understands! The thing is, I know I miss things all the time, and it makes me sad to be berated instead of helped. Not that you berated people, but y' know, being gentle helps sometimes. XD And maybe you should check next time for things like White Knight's stuff. I was kinda unclear about a few things to do with this one as well, so I think my thing might have been rejected if I had posted it D: As in, by changing things too much (completely scratch, but still) so sometimes things can get confusing as well.

ily times a trilly.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.