View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: [WAR XI] Foxamivalth of AWESOME vs. White Knight of Team Obscurity.

Foxamivalth

[-] Sunflora (F)
Ability: Solar Power
Health: 64%
Energy: 59%
Status: Things are starting to come around. [Water-Type, Petal Dance for two more actions]
Petal Dance ~ Petal Dance

White Knight

[-] Pelipper (M)
Ability: Keen Eye
Health: 39%
Energy: 66%
Substitute @1% ~ Substitute @1%

Round Three

Pelipper knew he had to act fast if he didn't want to get his tail-feathers whipped. He lifted his wings, and his body began to glow white. Tiny tendrils of whiteness flowed from his body, tendrils that formed into an uneven, blobbish mass. Quickly the mass began to take shape: the shape of a big-billed bird with dull blue wings and glassy eyes. The Pelipper copy looked frail and lifeless, but it moved well enough. It would just need to be strong enough to withstand one attack.
[Substitute: Pelipper, -1% HP, -1% Energy]

Pelipper's decoy tactic left Sunflora feeling rather disheartened, but she had no choice but to keep channeling the petal-laced wind. She sent it blowing at her opponent, hoping to slip by his Substitute, but she was quickly denied. Her rush of petals slammed into the false bird, causing it to explode in a puff of white light.
[Petal Dance: Sunflora, -18% Energy; Sub, -21% HP]

A huge grin broke out on Pelipper's wide bill. He had a working defense now, and he was going to keep on using it. He lifted his wings again, letting just a little bit of his own life force flow out of him, and into the bird-shaped creature that appeared in front of him.
[Substitute: Pelipper, -1% HP, -1% Energy]

Sunflora let out a huff of dismay, but she still only had one option. Lifting her tired arms, she sent one last burst of dancing pink petals flying at Pelipper. Yet again her attack was intercepted by the fake, which immediately broke apart. Sunflora groaned and fell to the ground, her mind swirling with fatigue, her body feeling lifeless. The referee called out the winner's name - "White Knight!" Despite Foxamivalth's brave effort, it would be the pale paladin who moved into the final round.
[Petal Dance: Sunflora, -18% Energy; Sub, -21% HP]

Foxamivalth

[-] Sunflora (F)
Ability: Solar Power
Health: 64%
Energy: 23%

White Knight

[-] Pelipper (M)
Ability: Keen Eye
Health: 32%
Energy: 64%

Ref Notes
Petal Dance's Crit rolls were 11 and 93; 1-6.25 for Crit.

Arena Notes
Berry rolls were 50 and 91; 1-30 for drop.
Boost rolls were 44 and 26; 1-30 for boost.

64 + 23 = 87/2 = 43.5
32 + 64 = 96/2 = 48
43.5 < 48

White Knight gets $20 for winning.
Foxamivalth gets $10 for putting up a good fight.
I get $27 for being awesome - I mean, for reffing three rounds.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D