View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

As Kotomi desperately waited for her strength to return to her she heard footsteps walking in the woods, feeling the power of an Original Vampire as it came closer. Fear suddenly shot through Kotomi as the energy was getting even closer, bringing her to try and slip in further into the hole she was hiding in. She only managed to squeeze in a few more inches until she wasn't able to move, her body not small enough to fit anymore deeper in the hole.

"Please don't find me." Kotomi whispered to herself, thinking it was either Rebekah, Finn or Kol looking for her. The footsteps came to a stop right in front of the hole, Kotomi tightly closing her eyes and expecting to be ripped out from her hiding place.

"Kotomi?" Aiden's shocked voice was heard, bringing Kotomi to quickly open her eyes just as Aiden was kneeling down in front of the hole. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I've been Vervained... and I think I broke my left ankle." Kotomi responded. Before, her ankle was fractured, but after running on it the bone had finally just snapped, which was one of the main reasons why when she fell and tried to get back up that she just fell again. "We have to get out of here quickly. Rebekah, Finn and Kol are trying to keep me captive, though I don't know why. I went after them when I said I needed some air before, and then Kol knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a bedroom, and when I tried to move I felt the burning of Vervain in my body. Klaus actually helped me escape..." Kotomi paused, recalling Klaus actually helping her escape from harm. "He's already keeping his word, about keeping everyone safe..."

"Well it certainly looks like it." Rebekah's voice sudden ran through the air as Kotomi quickly looked up from the hole, seeing Rebekah, Finn and Kol together. "I must say, my brother is being such a pain."

"You figured out I was gone. I thought Klaus was supposed to be distracting you." Kotomi growled.

"Oh he was." Finn responded. "When we figured out Klaus was trying to stall us Kol quickly ran up to the room, finding that you weren't there. So the three of us quickly followed your scent."

"We don't want to hurt you, Kotomi. We just need you for bait to lure out one of the Bennett bloodline Witches and kill one of them." Kol explained.

"You aren't going to touch Bonnie or Diana. It's bad enough that you killed my best friend and his son." Kotomi hissed, trying to stand up from out of the hole to fight but her body just went limp from both the Vervain and her ankle, bringing the younger Vampire to both wince and groan in pain.

"We're sorry that it has to come down to this." Rebekah said, looking at her siblings. "We should take Aiden as bait too. Let's get him." Rebekah turned back towards Aiden, the three Originals not bothering to go after Kotomi since she was so injured, instead their target being Aiden as they all picked up sharp tree branches from the ground and ran for him at once with their Vampire speed. They figured that if the three of them ganged up on Aiden then they could take him down easily. Their plan was to stab Aiden in the heart with one of the branches so they could temporary stun him so they could carry his body and Kotomi back to the house.