View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Kotomi watched in horror as the four Originals fought with each other, the younger Vampire wishing desperately that she could help Aiden somehow. The seconds seemed to tick by slowly but when Aiden was on the ground with Kol and Finn holding him down Kotomi let out a scream, knowing that Rebekah was going to stab him in the heart with the branch.

“We’re sorry about this.” Rebekah said with the raised branch. Even though Kotomi knew Aiden wouldn't actually die from being stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake like a normal Vampire would she was still scared, adrenaline now flowing through her veins as she quickly crawled out of the foxhole.

"No!" Kotomi screamed as Rebekah quickly brought down the branch, stabbing Aiden directly through the heart. Kotomi quickly crawled to Aiden's side and looked down at him, seeing the gray skin and veins taking over his body. "It's going to be okay." Kotomi whispered, knowing there was no sense in fighting against the other Originals now.

"Let's get back to the house." Kol said, bringing Finn to drape Aiden's body over his shoulder.

"Get up and let's go." Rebekah said to Kotomi in annoyance, though Kotomi simply glared at her.

"My left ankle is broken." Kotomi growled.

"Well that's your own fault." Rebekah said with a shrug.

"I'll carry her then." Kol said, scooping Kotomi up in his arms and followed his siblings back to the house. Once there they went back upstairs, though into separate bedrooms. Finn and Rebekah took Aiden into one bedroom and Kol took Kotomi in another, this time not leaving Kotomi's sight as Finn and Rebekah kept an eye on Aiden for when he awakened.

"I feel like a babysitter." Rebekah growled as Finn placed Aiden's body carefully on the bed, the stake still embedded in Aiden's heart.

In the other room Kol placed Kotomi down carefully on the bed as well and slowly paced back and forth, trying to decide what to do now.

"So what? You're just going to leave Aiden and I here? Because I already know that Diana and Bonnie won't fall for your little trick." Kotomi said coldly.

"We'll see." Kol said, examining Kotomi for a few moments. His gaze fell down to her left ankle and saw that the skin was already swollen and bruised, bringing him to walk towards her slowly with caution. "Can I heal that?" Kotomi didn't answer for a few moments as she looked down at her ankle, preferring that Kol didn't heal it, but with all of the Vervain in her body right now she couldn't even heal small cuts.

"Fine." Kotomi said, holding out her leg a little. Kol knelt down and carefully took off Kotomi's sneaker and ankle-sock, bringing her to wince in pain.

"Sorry." Kol quickly said, trying to be even more gentle. Kotomi looked at the Original in confusion, knowing that he actually meant the word and that his voice indicated the worry of hurting her.

"It's okay." Kotomi said, watching as Kol hovered his hand over the injured ankle and saw the bruising and swelling go away after a few moments.

"How's that?" Kol asked as he looked up at Kotomi, the younger Vampire moving her ankle in a circular motion.

"There's no pain at all." Kotomi responded.

"Good." Kol rose to his feet. "I would say to stand up and see how it feels as well but with the Vervain running through your system then I know it would tire you."

"Why are you acting so concerned all of a sudden?" Kotomi blurted out, bringing Kol to frown, sitting next to her on the bed.

"We aren't your enemy, Kotomi. We never were." Kol responded.

"You killed my best friend and his son, and you want to kill my other best friend or her daughter, so you are the enemy." Kotomi turned away when thinking of the deaths, bringing a tear to escape her eye as she tried to keep her emotions in check right now.

"I'm sorry about that, but we can't let you guys bring back Klaus. Don't you know what will happen? He's going to build an army full of Hybrids and try taking over the world as the centuries pass by, the army growing larger and larger. Do you really want that to happen?" Kotomi turned back towards Kol, who absentmindedly reached up and gently wiped away the escaped tear on Kotomi's cheek. Kotomi was silent, the young Vampire looking down. "Exactly, Kotomi."

Back at the Salvatore house Klaus' Ghost suddenly appeared, bringing Isobel, the toddlers, Lexi, Ashley, Bonnie, Stefan and Kevin to look at him.

"We have a huge problem." Klaus said. Damon and Caroline sensed Klaus' presence as they quickly wiped away their tears and went downstairs, Damon motioning Diana to follow as she fought her tears away for now.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked, her sorrow turning to worry.

"My siblings took Kotomi and Aiden captive, requesting for a trade; them for one of the Bennett Bloodline Witches." Klaus explained, to which everyone looked at each other in a panic.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked in fear.

"I... I don't know." Stefan said. "What are they going to do to them if we don't make the trade?"

"Possibly kill them." Klaus responded. The group looked at each other for someone else to say something, not knowing what to do.