View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:38 PM
LS Offline

Default Re: [WAR XI] Debate Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Don't most people typically smoke it? I mean, yes, I know it can be baked into stuff and I've heard about making tea with it, but most of the time when you talk about pot, you're talking about smoking it.
Yes, but even that, the smoke produced by marijuana does not compare AT ALL to the toxic levels of smoke produced by cigarettes.

Realistically speaking, Marijuana is known to be the most useful plant in the world. If it is legalized, that wouldn't just mean that people can just "smoke weed anywhere" that's not the point of it at all. Marijuana can be used in medicines, to create clothing and can even make more durable paper which means we don't have to cut down as many trees.

Our economy would change completely for the better if marijuana was legalized. I'm not promoting its legalization for the simple purpose of being to enjoy a nicely rolled joint in public with cops around.

What I've noticed from majority of the people siding against it's legalization is that they don't know the full potential of the plant, and they don't know the effect it gives you when you smoke it.

As a final note, If you have actually tried smoking weed a couple of times and still hate it, then you must live a very straight edge lifestyle. Go outside experience the world and live a little. Don't fall for the mainstream government crap that you hear on TV.