View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

After Kiseki had spoken, the twins saw Ashley quickly rush over to the window, sensing the anger that arose within her when she appeared to see something. At first, Ichiru and Kiseki thought that maybe Rebekah, Finn and Kol were back, but the name Ashley growled afterward shocked both of them.

"Katherine."

Ichiru and Kiseki looked at each other in confusion, Kiseki following Kevin over to the window while Ichiru went out after Ashley. Kevin arrived by her side at nearly the exact same time.

"Ashley wait! That's not Kath-!"

His response came too late, the brunette already attacking the woman, who simply grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into a tree. Ichiru started to attack her as well despite what Kevin had just said, but Kiseki suddenly arrived at his side and held him back.

"How are you alive Katherine?" Ashley hissed as Ichiru calmed down a little after fighting against Kiseki for a few moments. However, the younger twin didn’t release him until the woman responded, her words leaving the twins in shock.

"Oh, I'm not Katherine."

"What are you doing here, Abigail?" Kevin asked in complete shock.

"Abigail? You're the very first Doppelganger, aren't you?" Ashley asked, to which the older woman nodded and released her. The twins listened as the conversation carried on, each revelation more shocking than the last. In only a few short moments, they learned that Meredith was Ashley’s birth mother, and that Scarlet had been her sister. Not to mention the history between Klaus and Meredith. Everything was starting to piece together.

"Alright, that's it."

Ichiru and Kiseki looked at the older brunette and she started to turn away.

"Where are you going, Abigail?" Kevin beat them to the question as the Vampire turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go get them back."

"By yourself? Don't you want someone else to go with you?" Kevin asked, to which the older Vampire shook her head.

"No, I can get them out myself if I go alone. Just stay here with everyone else."

"How is she going to get Kotomi and Aiden out? She's really powerful but not an Original, right? She won't stand a fighting chance..." Stefan said, to which Kevin only smirked.

"She won't need to fight to get your friends back."

“What kind of Vampire is she?” Kiseki asked out of curiosity. “She doesn’t feel seem like an Original, but it’s obvious she’s powerful.”

"Well our resources tell us that since Bonnie was the one to place the spell on our brother nineteen years ago then only her Bloodline can bring him back, so if we kill Diana or Bonnie then Niklaus can't come back. Then we'll just have to figure out how to stop his Ghost." Rebekah explained in response to Aiden’s question, bringing the ginger to frown.

"That's another problem for later though. Right now we need to worry about killing Bonnie or Diana. I think the best thing to do is to just kill them both to be on the safe side." Finn added.

"We'll have to kill off the entire Bennett Bloodline, like her parents, grandparents and so on. We also need to find out if she has any brother or sisters." Rebekah said. Finn opened his mouth to speak again, but stopped when the sound of the front door opening downstairs was heard, the two siblings looking at each other in confusion. Aiden appeared confused as well. Surely the rest of the group hadn’t come here to try and get them back… They should have known the huge disadvantage they had.

"Anyone home?" What sounded like Ashley’s voice came from downstairs, and Aiden cursed under his breath, thinking that they actually had come. Kol appeared in the doorway shortly after, although Kotomi was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't hurt Ashley." He said simply, and it was only then that Aiden finally sensed the presence of the newcomer downstairs. It was far too powerful to be Ashley, and it couldn’t have been Kevin or Klaus because of the voice.

"That's too powerful to be Ashley..." Rebekah spoke Aiden’s thoughts as Finn’s eyes suddenly widened in shock.

"I don't believe it..." With that, he quickly walked out of the room, bringing the confusion back to Aiden’s face.

"Grab Aiden and take him downstairs. I'll get Kotomi." Kol said, to which Rebekah nodded and turned to Aiden. The red haired Vampire slowly rose to his feet as Kol left the room, following his fellow Original to where everyone was gathered. He noticed Kotomi was walking normally now, which meant that Kol had healed her ankle. However, he chose not to ponder this at the moment, turning his attention to the brunette standing across from them. She looked just like Ashley, only a little older.

"Abigail?" The name that Finn spoke also surprised Aiden, considering there was a five year old Abigail back with the group that he had seen a few times.

"It's been over a thousand years sine I've seen you guys." The older girl responded, her focus then shifting to Finn. "Let them go, Finn."

"Don't you know what will happen if we do that?" Finn responded.

"And I already have a plan for that." Abigail answered. "Now let them go."

"What's your plan?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you once things are more private." Abigail said, looking from Aiden to Kotomi. Finn looked at the two Vampires as well, giving out a sigh.

"You're free to go." He said, bringing Aiden to look at him in shock. Kol and Rebekah appeared equally surprised by the sudden change of pace, but it didn’t appear that they were going to try and stop them. Aiden hesitated for a moment, not quite sure whether or not to believe that they actually could leave. However, nothing happened even as he waited a few moments, but since he didn’t know what to say, and couldn’t even seem to muster a ’thank you’, he merely gave Abigail a grateful nod despite still not knowing her intentions, quickly taking Kotomi’s hand and leaving the house before they could change their minds.

“Do you have any idea who that was?” He asked the dark haired Vampire in confusion once they had left the house. He knew for certain he had never seen her before, and the fact that she looked like Ashley threw him off. She didn’t emit the vibe of an Original Vampire, but she was certainly very powerful…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."