View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“What kind of Vampire is she?” Kiseki asked as eyes fell to him. “She doesn’t feel seem like an Original, but it’s obvious she’s powerful.”

"She's not an Original." Kevin responded. "Abigail was used in the sacrifice to make the first Vampires, which is my family, but our mother who was the very first Witch couldn't stand to see an innocent girl die, so before the sacrifice my mother placed a spell on Abigail so she would return to life as a human."

"Then... how is she a Vampire?" Caroline asked in confusion.

"Before we were turned into Vampires, Finn loved Abigail to death. So after when we were changed into Vampires that love he felt for her had greatly intensified, so he turned her into a Vampire, though she didn't love him in return and fled after becoming a Vampire. She was the very first Vampire created by one of us, so even though she's technically not an Original, we still consider her one." Kevin explained.

"Do you really think she can get our friends back?" Bonnie asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Let's go back inside and wait for them." Kevin suggested, bringing Ashley to motion along her daughters inside as most of the group followed. Diana kept her distance from Damon as she stayed close to her mother, Damon knowing there was going to be a long conversation later between him and Diana.

Kotomi was shocked by Finn's words as she quickly looked over to Aiden, not knowing what to do. After a few moments Aiden quickly grabbed Kotomi and left the house, the younger Vampire still calculating if this was a trick or not.

“Do you have any idea who that was?” Aiden asked, Kotomi knowing he was referring to Abigail.

"I know exactly who that was." Kotomi said with a nod, walking down the darkened streets. "She's the very first Petrova Doppelganger." Kotomi responded. Once they got back to the house they walked inside, the group relieved that Aiden and Kotomi were safe.

"Are you guys okay?" Stefan asked as the two toddlers both ran to Kotomi's side and hugged her.

"We're fine." Kotomi said with a nod, turning her attention towards Meredith. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"We have a lot to tell you." Damon said. After giving Kotomi and Aiden a recap of the conversation before, Kotomi was shocked at first, her attention traveling over to Klaus who was still there.

"You were tracking Ashley all that time?" Kotomi asked.

"Yes. I was trying to break that curse for over a thousand years." Klaus responded.

"There's a question that still bothers me though." Ashley said as she looked over to Meredith. "Who turned you into a Vampire?"

"Abigail did. After I gave Scarlet to Kevin he got in contact with Abigail, who agreed to turn me into a Vampire and help me run from Klaus." Meredith responded.

"We have to tell Mason everything." Diana said as she looked at Bonnie.

"I don't want him involved in this." Bonnie said with a shake of her head.

"But he's already involved, mom! Because he knows me and that he's a Supernatural being too! He has the right to know everything and protect himself." Diana said, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"To see Mason." Diana responded, opening the door.

"I'll come with you." Damon began to walk towards the door but Diana quickly turned around and shook her head.

"No. I'm going alone." Diana said a bit coldly as Damon stopped walking, watching as Diana left. Silence fell in the room as Damon stood there frozen, processing how mad Diana was at him.

"Already my past is coming to haunt me." Damon mumbled as Klaus simply chuckled.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep with my sister and then killed her then you wouldn't be in this mess." Meredith said, to which Damon shot a warning look at her before going to his bar across the room.

"So, what's your brilliant plan?" Rebekah asked sarcastically; Abigail and Rebekah were always rivals, even as humans and never got along with each other. Secretly Rebekah was always jealous of Abigail.

"We get a Witch to desiccate him once he returns to the living." Abigail explained. "The Witches won't have enough power to do it once they bring back Klaus, but after a few weeks they're have their full strength back to perform the spell that is needed."

"A few weeks? We can't have Klaus walking around alive for a few weeks!" Kol said as he shook his head.

"Well what other plan do you thick-heads have that doesn't involve killing anyone?" Abigail growled, looking at the three Vampires in front of her. Silence was her answer, to which she smirked and turned away. "That's what I thought." Abigail then left to go back to the Salvatore's, leaving Rebekah in rage as she stormed away to her room while Kol and Finn just looked at each other, the two Vampires sighing.

"I'm off to bed. I'm gonna go check in on Kotomi later to make sure she's okay." Kol said, walking towards the stairs.

"Why do you even care?" Finn asked, the two brothers looking at each other.

"I just... I don't know. She's different from most girls." Kol said, disappearing up the stairs.