[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Sig Move: n/a
Mood: Heh.
HP: 100
ENG: 92
[-1ACC, +2ATK]

I was officially going to kill Dredd the next time I saw him. Without even considering that my eyes had JUST finished adjusting to the light, he ordered his little gremlin to use Flash. I barely closed my eyes before getting a faceful of light, and what's more, Sol was blinded by it to the point that he rammed into the nearest tree. Just before I crashed though, I could see Higeki clenching his eyes shut, obviously in agony. I doubted that I was the only one thinking Dreddicidal thoughts.
Accuracy rolled a 6 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target. (Wisp -2ENG; Higeki -1ACC)

You can not use conditionals on moves that have a priority higher than one. It would be like moving back in time after seeing the opponent's attack and using sucker punch. So Absol would have not been able to perform this action. Energy will be deducted for the attempt to use sucker punch, but it fails.
(Higeki -6ENG)

Apparently, Dredd decided to channel the spirit of Mr. Trololo, and completely annoy both me and the Absol even further. Not only did the Rotom yield an electrical current that AGAIN hurt my eyes, the electricity used made it extremely difficult for his opponent to move.
Accuracy rolled a 30 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target. (Wisp -4ENG; Higeki PRZ)

Despite the fact that every move looked like it was made of condensed will, the Absol managed to pull off another Swords Dance, making itself stronger.
Paralysis Roll was 2527 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in (Pokemon) successfully carrying out its orders. (Higeki: +2ATK, -3ENG)

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability:
Levitate
Mood: Trolololololololololololo!
HP: 88
ENG: 85
[-1ACC, Reflect for one more action]

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Mood: I am thinking of some very WHOLESOME words right now!
HP: 100
ENG: 83
[-2ACC, +4ATK, -6SPD, PRZ]

Dredd, your moves please.

*This is probably the shortest amount of time EVER between two reffing posts

Last edited by Dino; 07-31-2012 at 11:37 PM.