SUMMER GIFT STATION!
Banner by Roulette
Time to do some spring cleaning on your stats and help out the less fortunate! The usual rules apply and are as follows:
- You can gift any Pokemon in your stats except your starter.
- Pokemon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes. This also means Pokemart purchases must be added to your stats for the duration of the Gift Station. A link to the Pokemart post is not sufficient.
- Berries will be gifted in bundles of three.
- You may receive a total of SEVEN gifts. If you are given more than seven gifts, you may choose which ones you want to receive.
- You may only give one gift to each person, however there is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
- TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
Various passes can also be purchased and gifted:
- Daycare Passes - $5,000 or $10,000. Allows the recipient to receive one or two Daycare moves free of charge.
- Dream World Passes - $5,000 or $10,000. Allows the recipient to receive one or two Dream World Ability activations free of charge.
- Park Passes - $5,000. Includes free Park entry, 3 Pokeballs and 2 Energy Powders.
- Story Passes - $10,000. Allows the recipient to remove 25% from the character count for a story.
Notes: If you want to change your gift to someone, please just make a new post instead of editing an old one. Editing makes it confusing for the updater if they have to wade through pages of gifts.
Also, keep in mind that buying a Pokemon at the Mart, doing the basic battles with it, and then gifting it away while earning a profit (or close to one) is considered basic abuse by the staff, so please kindly refrain from doing so.
Do not claim or use any gifts until this event is ended and closed. You have until the end of the 15th of August to gift. It'll be closed the morning of the 16th (Eastern Standard Time).