View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Christian Feminists? Oh, the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
HOWEVER, Ty, might I share something I was told by the nice Jehovah's witness lady who would visit my family for an hour or so every Wednesday for the past year and talk about the Bible with us? You talked about the whole thing with why God hasn't stopped Satan from creating evil--what she told us was this: God didn't stomp out Satan or the evil created by him because Satan thought he was better than God, and God is allowing Satan to create evil on Earth "for now" so that he can prove to all that Satan is not a better ruler, and will "soon" eliminate Satan's evil and make Earth a paradise, "as it was meant to be." As nice as this all sounds, I'm not firmly convinced this is true, but I thought I'd just share a different answer to that with you.
Why would he let him do that though? An all powerful "God" would know that "Satan" wasn't a better ruler, and would know that his people would know. That's still not beneficial to anyone, so I doubt an omnibenevolent "God" would let that happen. I'm not much for explaining this, but I hope you get the gist. XDD