Incinerate ~ Hone Claws/Dodge

eishiba

[Miss Diplodicus] Meganium (F)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 59%
Switch ~ Water Gun Reflect

Round Six

Eishiba pulled out Miss Diplodicus's Pokeball, ready to pull his beloved dinosaur out of harm's way. However, as he held the Pokeball at the ready, Miss Diplodicus began to shake her head frantically. Eishiba frowned. What was the matter with her? Was she masochistic enough to wwant to battle a Charizard? Then he remembered the roots that now bound his Pokemon to the ground. Muttering a curse, he put away the Pokeball.

Asharas stared at her foe in incredulity. This was a joke, right? A faint grin crossed her scaly muzzle. She would have liked to take this golden opportunity to attack her defenseless opponent, but her Trainer had given her orders. Wincing at the thought of what she was about to do, she opened her jaws and let out a stream of flames, aiming not at Miss Diplodicus, but at the ground near her feet. The fire burned the roots ensnaring her to ashes, freeing her from their leechlike grip. She stomped her feet experimentally; they were a little tender, but all in all she was not much worse for wear.
[Incinerate: Asharas, -4% HP, -2% Energy]

Finished with this task, Asharas lifted her claws. Surely they could be much, much sharper... She began to rub them together, honing the edges to curved, serrated white razors. The talons began to shimmer and gleam, and to test them she ripped them through the grass underfoot. The grass was sliced clean through, and that was all Asharas needed. Soon, the grass-type would be sliced clean through as well.
[Hone Claws: Asharas, -4% Energy, +1 ATK, +1 ACC]

Miss Diplodicus began to panic. What should she do? What could she do? She was out here, defenseless against that brutish -

Defenseless.

That was the key! Emboldened, Miss Diplodicus closed her eyes and concentrated on fortifying herself. Around her body flickered a faint gold aura, like a spark; a second later the spark caught and the aura expanded and strengthened, changing into a spherical force-field. Miss Diplodicus smiled faintly. Now Asharas could no longer attack her with impunity!
[Reflect: Miss Diplodicus, -6% Energy]

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard* (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 82%
Energy: 86%
Status: Ready to squash Miss Diplodicus like a bug. [+1 ATK, +1 ACC, Sub @5%]

eishiba

[Miss Diplodicus] Meganium (F)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 53%
Status: Not feeling bad. [Ingrain, Reflect (Until final action of the round after next)]

Ref Notes
A switch cannot be made if Ingrain is in place.
I rolled a move for Miss Diplodicus to use; as you can see, Reflect was rolled.
Reflect was used last in the round, therefore it should continue through the next two rounds, petering out on rather than after the final turn. If anyone wishes to debate this with me, feel free, but I find it a little ridiculous that the effect only lasts a single round due to when in this round it was used.

eishiba, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D