Hex ~ Imprison

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom (O)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 96%
Energy: 90%
Shadow Ball ~ Electro Ball

Round Two

Wisp rose farther off the ground, smiling sinisterly at his small foe. The aura of blue plasma around his body began to shift color, flickering from blue to a dark violet. The aura shifted to his front, coalescing into a single, spherical point which expanded as more dark energy flowed into it. The sphere shot off of him suddenly and slammed into Litwick, filling him with more dark energy than his little self could handle. He was knocked flying, slamming into the rotten wall timbers and falling down in a goopy white heap.
[Shadow Ball: Litwick, -20% HP; Wisp, -6% Energy]

Now Litwick was upset. He lifted his stubby arms, and his blue flame began to change much like Wisp's had; instead of a beckoning light, the fire became a miasma of malevolent purple smoke. The smoke began to fill the room, heightening the eeriness of the scene. It floated toward Wisp, permeating his barrier and filling his body. The smoke seemed to heighten the pain from Wisp's burn, bringing further harm to his already weakened body.
[Hex: Litwick, -5% Energy; Wisp, -11% HP]

Wisp pushed the lingering smog away with a small discharge of static. He shot another angry look at Litwick, and his halo of electricity began to grow. With a snap, a ball of sparks broke off and shot at Litwick. The electricity hit the little candle with a clap like thunder, making him let out a squeal of pain. He let out a miserable shiver at the feeling of having electricity course through him yet again.
[Electro Ball: Litwick, -31% HP; Wisp, -12% Energy]

Litwick looked at Wisp warily. He wasn't sure he liked just letting Wisp get away with such an attack, but he had little choice? Sighing inwardly, he closed his eyes and, with a burst of psychic energy, pushed into Rotom's mind, hunting for familiar techniques. He sealed three of them off from Wisp's mind, preventing him from accessing them. Finishing this, he retreated to his own body, feeling somewhat safer.
[Imprison: Litwick, -10% Energy]

Trainer17

[-] Litwick* (F)
Ability: Flame Body
Health: 49%
Energy: 82%

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom (O)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 81%
Energy: 72%
Status: A bit miffed. [BRN, Imprison (Hex, Confuse Ray, Astonish) (Three more actions)]

Ref Notes
Shadow Ball's Crit Roll was 39; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Shadow Ball's Effect Roll was 24; 1-20 for drop.
PAR Roll was 14; 90-100 for PAR.
Hex's Crit Roll was 30; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Electro Ball's Crit Roll was 44; 1-6.25 for Crit.
I know I'm forgetting something, dangit.

Judge Dredd, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D