View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

When Kotomi had turned around to walk back towards the house she saw Aiden, the younger Vampire knowing that what had happened with the kidnapping has Aiden worried now.

“Hey, are you okay?” Aiden asked as he walked towards Kotomi, concern clearly on his face.

"I'm fine." Kotomi said with a nod. "Though... I just had an encounter with Klaus." Kotomi looked down. "He knows about Diana being compelled and all, so he said that if we bring him back tonight then he won't say anything about it." Kotomi then looked back up to Aiden. "And I think that he's going to help me control the aura situation as well. He said all in good time, but... I hate the thought of him helping me. Klaus is our enemy but he knows everything about the auras."

"Kotomi? Aiden? Are you guys out here?" Stefan called out from the front door, turning his head to the left and seeing the other two Vampires.

"Over here." Kotomi said with a small smile. "Everything is fine." Stefan nodded, returning back inside the house. "You seem a little troubled." Kotomi said as she looked at Aiden. "Is everything okay?"

Back inside the house Diana and Lexi were cooking eggs, bringing both Stefan and Damon to wander to the kitchen.

"Well won't you look at that. Our lovers cooking for us." Damon teased as he looked over to his younger brother, who smirked.

"If you're going to play like that then you don't get any." Lexi responded as she stuck out her tongue to the boys, who chuckled as Diana laughed. Jeremy and Bonnie were so happy to see Diana smile, though Mason still had a little bit of a hard time with everything.

"Get back in the tub!" Ashley's voice traveled through the house as two naked wet toddlers ran down the stairs laughing, Ashley following behind in a normal human speed. "Why must you two always run out of the tub and run around naked?" Ashley sighed, bringing most of the group to laugh.

"You should know by now that they always do this." Damon laughed, the group always seeing the two children naked and not bothering them at all.

"They're going to fall again like the last time." Ashley said as she caught Scarlet and wrapped her up in a towel that was draped over one arm. Stefan took the other towel from Ashley and quickly grabbed Abigail, wrapping the towel around her as well.

"You girls are a piece of work." Stefan said with a laugh.

"Which is why you love us." Abigail giggled.

"Shouldn't you be able to easily catch them since you're a Vampire?" Jeremy teased as Ashley motioned the toddlers up the stairs.

"I try my best to remain human around them. The only time I use any Vampire ability in front of them is if I have no other choice." Ashley explained, Jeremy giving an understanding nod as Ashley and the children disappeared back into the bathroom.

OOC: sorry for the delayed and sucky post. i didn't get much sleep at all last night and i'm a bit sick with a cold. DA, you can skip to later that night if you want to.