View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"What do you think he was wanting to do so badly?" Aiden asked. "Aside from just wanting to be alive again, of course..."

"He wants to build an Hybrid army, which is why we had to put a stop to him nineteen years ago." Kotomi responded.

"All of that doesn't even matter now..." Bonnie said as she looked down to the ground, then over to Damon with Diana still in his arms, and then to Jeremy. "Let's go check into a Hotel for the night. That spell did an number on me."

"You guys could stay here if you want to." Stefan offered.

"There actually isn't enough beds for all of us." Jeremy said with a small chuckle, then looking over to Damon. "Is it okay if Diana stays with you tonight?"

"It's no problem. I'll put her in my bed while I sleep out here again with Aiden." Damon said, turning around and walking up the stairs where he disappeared into his room. Mason said his farewell as well and left the house, along with Rebekah, Finn, Meredith, Abigail and Kevin, Kol sticking around for a little while longer.

"We'll all regroup tomorrow." Bonnie said, her and Jeremy leaving as well after cleaning up the altar.

"Do you want me to stick around for a little while longer or are you going to bed?" Kol asked as he turned his attention to Kotomi.

"I'm just gonna head up to bed for tomorrow's lesson on auras. Even though it was fun to practice with them it still tired me out." Kotomi responded, to which Kol chuckled.

"It will get easier over time. I'll see you tomorrow." Kol then left, bringing Lexi and Caroline to arch an eyebrow to her as Ashley was lost in thought about the bite mark, her children staying close to her as Damon then walked down the stairs alone and Stefan once again being in the kitchen.

"Well look at you, getting all cozy with Kol." Lexi commented.

"I know you guys don't really trust him but he isn't that bad of a guy." Kotomi responded.

"Really? Did you forget what he did to Diana?" Caroline asked as she crossed her arms.

"No, but..." Kotomi looked down.

"I don't trust him, Kotomi." Isobel said with a glass of blood in hand.

"Well I do, and he's the only other person who can help me with these abilities besides Klaus, so take your pick on who you would rather help me." Kotomi snapped, then walking up the stairs to go to bed.

"Let's just all relax and go to bed." Ashley said with a sigh a she snapped out of her thoughts, motioning her children up to their own rooms.

Morning came the next day as Ashley opened her eyes, though she felt very weak and her body in pain. Her pajamas stuck to her skin from a heavy sweat, feeling like she was going to get sick. Her gaze quickly went to her right arm, the skin looking both a dark red and purple with black veins. Her eyes widened, knowing it was the Werewolf bite. Slowing sitting up, Ashley summoned all of her strength and got out of bed, slowly walking out of the room. She felt a great hunger inside of her that was being caused by the bite, the smell of fresh human blood lingering in the house; it was her children.

Ashley made her way into her children's bedroom, her skin even paler and covered in a sweat as she stood in the doorway looking at her sleeping children. The hunger grew even more, and before she knew what she was doing, she ran downstairs with her Vampire speed and into the basement where all of the blood pouches were kept, knowing she needed to get away from her children as she opened up blood pouches one by one and drank them heavily. Ashley knew that without Klaus' blood, she was going to die...