View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: Kabuto vs. 3m0d0ll

I was so glad that I had brought my Garchomp, or else I probably would have gotten lost on my way to this battle. His well-adapted eyes had guided me through the sandstorm with little effort, despite the huge bits of weathered rock that kept getting in my mouth every time I gave him an instruction. I hoped that these people would finish this battle fast, because I really needed to go home and rinse my mouth out. Turning my head slightly, two small figures appeared in my field of vision. They had to be the trainers; no one else would be dumb enough to willingly come here. Not even bothering with the flags, I jogged over to them and told them to start. Two Pokeballs were released with urgency, revealing two very different Pokemon. The girl had brought a jade dragon who appeared to be wearing goggles; a Flygon. It was a powerful Pokemon that would be tough to deal with on its home turf. On the other side, the boy’s Joltik was almost invisible in the sand. Only a bright yellow speck was visible from where I was standing, which seemed to be fidgeting uncomfortably. Before either of them could say anything, I made my move.

“Screw introductions, let’s finish this and get out of here. Let the battle begin!”

Round One

Kabuto

[Thunderoid]Joltik (M)
Ability: Compoundeyes
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Agility~Bug Buzz
Mood: Trying to get the sand out of his eyes. [+1 ACC]

3m0doll

[-]Flygon (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Sand-attack~Dragonbreath
Mood: Happy to be back in her hometown. [+2 SpDef]

Flygon darted around with ease in her natural habitat, and her superior speed allowed her to move first. She dug her powerful feet into the fine-grained sand and kicked backwards with all her might, sending huge clouds of dust into the many eyes of her opponent. Thunderoid let out a whimper as his sharp eyesight declined, as it was his greatest asset. The dragon-type was content; she knew that it would be much harder for him to hit her now, and it had barely cost her anything. This was going to be even easier than she thought!
[Flygon -1% Energy, Joltik -1 ACC]

Thunderoid was angry, to say the least. His greatest advantage had been removed, but he still had one trick up his sleeve. The little tick Pokemon glowed pristine white as he ran, disappearing for a second just to reappear yards from where he was. Flygon tried to track his path, but the Joltik was moving much too fast. When Thunderoid finally stopped, he looked as if he was on speed; the electric type was moving so fast it looked like his image was flickering.
[Joltik -3% Energy, +2 SPD]

Flygon felt a little nervous, mostly because she wasn’t sure how her opponent would react in his heightened state. She inhaled deeply, feeling the inner dragon within her as she prepared to strike. Gliding towards Thunderoid, she let out her breath in a huge blast of energy. A beam of neon blue energy fired from her maw, headed straight for the patch of sand that contained the Joltik. It hit the tick Pokemon, sending him flying behind his trainer. Flygon grinned; her attack had not needed much, but it hit her opponent like a truck.
[Joltik -13% Health, Flygon -4% Energy]

Although he was still pretty shaken up, Thunderoid was ready to fight back. He scuttled back to his spot in the battlefield, more than ready to cause some harm. He stood on his hind legs, staring straight up in the sky as his two tiny front pincers began to click together. The sound was almost unnoticeable, but it grew at an exponential rate. Clicking noises reverberated as bright red sound waves began to fly from his body. Flygon’s ears began to burn as the powerful sound waves hit her. She tried to cover her ears with her wings, but it was to no avail; the pain continued. If a spider could grin, Thunderoid would have been.
[Flygon -8% Health, Joltik -12% Energy]

Kabuto

[Thunderoid]Joltik (M)
Ability: Compoundeyes
Health: 81%
Energy: 85%
Mood: Happier than he thought he would be.

3m0doll

[-]Flygon (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 94%
Energy: 95%
Mood: Surprised how powerful her opponent is. [+2 SpDef]

Notes
Dragonbreath- Critical hit rolled a 6659, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 8.
Bug Buzz- Critical hit rolled a 8845, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4.

Jenn, your moves? And Kabuto, gender of Thunderoid?

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-11-2012 at 10:45 AM.