View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: White Knight vs. Tyrannosaurus

Ah, the beach. Solomon was out in the ocean, and after a VERY long day, I was finally going to be able to-

Were those the sounds of Pokeballs?

As tempting as it was to go lie back down and ignore those hated sounds, I was not stupid enough to stay laying down while there was a battle going on. One stray fireball, and I could become extra-crispy. Yeah, I'll pass.

I got up and investigated. Lo and behold, there was a battle. I had yet to see WK battle, and I had yet to see the other guy (I think he called himself Tyrannosaurs? I'll just call him TRex) much at all. A small consolation for the fact that there was now a Froslass and a Shieldon, obvious hostile to one another.

[Maya]Froslass (F)
Ability: Snow Cloak
HP: 100
ENG: 100

Shieldon (M)
Ability: Sturdy
ENG: 100

The Froslass, by far the faster of the two, moved first. She gathered her will and she began to move quickly. Very quickly. I could see trails of images and everything. When she stopped moving, though, the images were still there.
(Maya: +3 clones, -9ENG)

The Sheildon then decided to use its head to deal with the situation. Literally. The Big Giant Head began to glow. It chose one of the Froslass, and attacked. Based on the sound of agony, as well as the fact that the Froslass did NOT vanish, she was the real deal.
Clone roll was 1 out of 4, 1 to hit. Accuracy rolled a 18 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 1 (1 to Flinch). (Maya: -12 HP, Real Maya IDed; Shieldon: -10 ENG)

WK tried to order a move, but the icy lady was still so shocked from actually getting hit that she didn't move.
(Maya: Flinch, see above)

The Sheildon then began to glow. At first I thought it was evolving or something in the battle, but then I noticed that the glow was more gray and metallic than evolutionary glow. The stubby mon somehow leaped high into the air and landed on the Froslass' face, the clones not mattering due to real Froslass identification.
(Shieldon: -4ENG; Maya: -7HP)

I decided that these actions officially sucked for WK.

[Maya]Froslass (F)
Ability: Snow Cloak
HP: 81
ENG: 91

Shieldon (M)
Ability: Sturdy
ENG: 83