View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“Why is it we can’t seem to get away from this kind of stuff?” Kiseki asked, his distress clear in his voice. “After nineteen years of peace, you would think it would be permanent.”

“Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be our case…” Ichiru said as he wrapped an arm around each toddler. “I’m sure everything will turn out fine.”

"I certainly hope so..." Damon said, his gaze falling to the closed bathroom door. Hours had passed that dreadful day as it was late afternoon, no sign of Katherine anywhere that whole day with any news. By now Ashley was laying down in her room with at least three of her friends staying with her to make sure she was both okay and that she wouldn't go after the two toddlers, their human blood tempting Ashley, but the brunette hadn't acted on it. Just to be on the safe side though Abigail and Scarlet were ordered to stay on the other side of the house with supervision, to which they were obeying.

When hearing the news about Ashley's bite Bonnie, Jeremy, Vampire Abigail, Meredith, Mason and even Kol came to the house, Rebekah and Finn staying behind. Most of the group hated the fact that Kol was at the house with everyone else, thinking that he was just pretending to care to get closer to Kotomi and then do something horrible.

"Where the hell is she?" Damon growled as he paced back and forth, referring to Katherine. "And where the hell is Elijah? I thought he would show up and help."

"I've been here the whole time, Damon." Elijah's voice suddenly entered the living room, the Ghost then appearing.

"Oh, well thank you so much for making yourself known." Damon said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"I was trying to find out from other spirits if there was any other cure for a Werewolf bite besides Klaus' blood." Elijah explained.

"And?" Damon asked, a little hope in his voice as Lexi and Isobel entered the living room with the two.

"There isn't, besides Ashley's blood which won't work now." Elijah said, Damon sighing.

"Klaus wants to meet with you." Katherine then suddenly appeared, looking over to Damon. "Alone."

"Why?" Isobel asked as she crossed her arms.

"He's willing to strike a deal with Damon." Katherine said as Kotomi and Kol joined the group, Jeremy, Bonnie, Diana and Mason being with the toddlers while Caroline, Vampire Abigail, Stefan and Meredith were with Ashley upstairs.

"What kind of deal?" Damon asked.

"He didn't go into detail, but after hours of nagging the hell out of him he finally gave in." Katherine explained, Damon looking down. "I can take you to him right now."

"Let's go." Damon said after a few moments of thinking it over, looking up at Katherine. "The sooner we get this over with the better." Damon followed Katherine out of the house, the Vampire a bit nervous. Upstairs however Ashley looked horrible, her condition becoming much worse as her breathing was barely visible. Whatever deal Klaus was willing to do Damon needed to make it quickly, Ashley not having much time left.

(sorry for ending it right in the middle. my eyes are burning with tiredness )