View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGBM View Post
Awesome as always! Y'know, the more I read this, the more I wonder why Zaion is still my favorite character. Probably because I feel he has a reason for everything he's done so far, and I can't wait to find out what that reason is. Also, I'm looking forward to how the other clan members will react when they see him, unless it's just something with Azure, which I doubt it is.

Once this is over, you just know that Tarla's going to be piiiiiiiissed.

Lastly, I don't remember if I asked this before, but how did you come up with some of these cool names?
Thank you! XD Oh really? Yeah, fair enough! Ahaha, well actually, it pretty much is just something with Azure. The others know of his existence, but they won't react how Azure did. >:3

XDDDDD Ooh yeah. Nobody listened to her and look what happened. XD

Oh, you did! But I didn't reply. o.o How rude of me! Well Dusty was the name of a chao I have on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and my friend, who I started writing TtEoaF with (who then later stopped writing it and I decided to write this by myself) actually came up with the leafeon character Izante. The name itself was a name her brother invented, although funnily enough it was the name of my chao, Dusty's, mother. XD Zaion is a name I've had in my bank for ages, and I always pictured it for a houndoom, so I kept it until I could use it with this one. Zhol is a guest star character that dimongirlofthefuture came up with, and the rest of the names are pretty much random ones that I've come up with, whether it be playing around with letter combinations/word alterations, or random names that sometimes just...pop into my head. XD I have a list of names in a word document that I consult when I make a new character, so that I may name them from that list.

Basically I just pull them out of thin air. XD Either that or they're inspired by something. I couldn't give you an example of a name that was inspired by another name specifically, though. XD *can't think of one*

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.