View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“…You let him go?” Stefan heard Kiseki say softly, though Stefan didn't say anything at first as he thought about what had just happened. Damon wouldn't be with the group for ten years, which was nothing for a Vampire, but for Diana...

"There isn't anything we can do." Stefan spoke the same tone as Kiseki. By now almost everyone was gathered down in the living room, even the toddlers, though Ashley was still far too weak to get out of bed right now.

"Where's uncle Damon?" Abigail asked as she looked around. Stefan then tore his attention back inside the house, knowing that he had to tell everyone what was going on. With a deep breath he walked back inside, looking at everyone.

"Guys... the deal Klaus made was that if Damon left town with him for ten years then Ashley could have the cure. Damon and Klaus are leaving town together." Stefan explained.

"What?" Diana said in shock as she stepped forward. Diana quickly thought back to Damon's last words, the Vampire saying that everyone was now going to be safe; she now knew what Damon meant. "I'm going after him." Diana began to walk towards the door but Stefan stepped in front of her, shaking his head.

"Damon made me promise that I would look after you and that I wouldn't let you go after him." Stefan said, though Diana refused to listen as she tried to walk around Stefan, but Jeremy quickly stepped forward and lightly grabbed his daughter's arm.

"We can't just leave him!" Diana cried as a few tears escaped her eyes, trying her best now to get out of the house but Jeremy held her back.

"She's right." Kotomi said as she tried to escape the house as well, only with her Vampire speed, but Kol proved quicker as he held her back. "Let go of me Kol!"

"You'll get yourself killed by Klaus! I know how my brother plays his games!" Kol said as he continued to restrain Kotomi.

"But this is Damon you're talking about! We can't just leave him!" Kotomi responded back, though it was no use, not being able to escape Kol's grip.

"Please dad! Just let me go!" Diana pleaded.

"No!" Jeremy said, and after a few more moments of both girls trying to escape the house they finally stopped, it being no use.

"We can't just leave him..." Diana whispered as Mason wrapped his arms around her. Kol let Kotomi go, who walked over to Aiden and wrapped her arms around him as well. Caroline leaned down and wrapped each arm around Abigail and Scarlet where were crying now, the rest of the group in sorrow.

Damon reached the mansion Klaus was staying at and walked inside, where Klaus was waiting for him. Katherine left the house already, knowing better then to ask the group about her end of the deal just yet. Klaus smirked when seeing Damon, giving a nod of approval.

"Glad to see you're back, and so soon at that." Klaus commented.

"You do realize that Katherine is going to come back as a Vampire, right? And that when she comes back then she'll be hiding from you?" Damon said with a smirk of amusement.

"I already know that, Damon. I know how her little games work. I've been around for a long time, Damon, and I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that." Klaus responded.

"What is it you really want from me?" Damon challenged.

"All will be explained in time, once we leave this tragic little town." Klaus said as he put a hand on Damon's shoulder.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Damon asked in a low growl.

"Not quite. You see, I have a little gift for you." Klaus said with a smirk, turning to a girl with long light brown hair who was standing by the stairs, Damon just noticing her for the first time. The girl looked frightened, though she was compelled to listen to Klaus. "Come here sweetheart." The frightened young woman listened, walking towards the two males as Klaus looked back at Damon.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked in confusion.

"See, I want to make sure you honor our deal." Klaus said, brushing away the soft brown hair from the woman's neck. "And that you'll be of use to me." Klaus then bit down on the woman's neck, causing her to let out a small scream before Klaus pulled away, her neck bleeding as Damon looked at the blood. "I could've compelled her to behave, but a true Ripper enjoys the hunt." Klaus smiled as the woman struggled against his grip.

Klaus then let the woman go, who ran out of the mansion screaming. Klaus and Damon locked eyes for a few moments, then the dark haired Vampire using his Vampire speed to run out of the house and stood in front of the woman, who stopped running to look at Damon in fear. Damon slowly brought up his hand to rest it on the woman's cheek, his face completely changing as he quickly sank his fangs deep into the woman's neck and drank her dry quickly, her lifeless body falling to the ground. Klaus walked outside to meet up with Damon, looking at the Vampire in approval once again as Damon looked at the ground in shock, feeling the bliss of the hunt. Damon actually gave a small smile as his face changed back to normal, looking over to Klaus.

"Now we can go." Klaus said. The two males then left Fells Church together, Klaus seeking on another way to create Hybrids. The original plan to make Hybrids was with Ashley's blood, whether she was a human or a Vampire; both ways would work. But now that Ashley's blood was forever tainted her blood wouldn't be able to make Hybrids now, and even preventing her to heal a Werewolf bite. Klaus knew that he would now have to find another way to make Hybrids, which was why he wanted Damon by his side, so that he wouldn't have to make the journey alone.