View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"There isn't anything we can do." Stefan responded to Kiseki in the same, soft tone, and the dark haired Vampire’s gaze remained on the ground as Aiden retreated back into the house quietly. Kiseki followed him after a few moments of silence, seeing that almost everyone was now gathered in the living room. Ichiru and Ashley were missing, but it was clear that Ashley was still too weak to get out of bed and Ichiru didn’t want to leave her side just yet.

"Where's uncle Damon?" Abigail asked as Kiseki walked back inside, looking around the house for the Vampire.

"Guys... the deal Klaus made was that if Damon left town with him for ten years then Ashley could have the cure. Damon and Klaus are leaving town together." Stefan’s voice came from behind Kiseki, but he didn’t turn around to look at him this time, instead walking over to Caroline quietly.

"What?" Diana was the first to react in shock. "I'm going after him." She started toward the door, but Stefan stepped in front of her.

"Damon made me promise that I would look after you and that I wouldn't let you go after him." He said with a shake of his head, thought Diana didn’t appear to be listening. She tried to walk around him, but Jeremy quickly stepped forward and lightly grabbed his daughter’s arm.

"We can't just leave him!" A few tears escaped the brunette’s eyes as she fought against her father’s grip, but to no avail.

"She's right." Kotomi bolted toward the door with her Vampire speed, and Aiden started after her, but Kol beat him by mere inches and held her back. "Let go of me Kol!"

"You'll get yourself killed by Klaus! I know how my brother plays his games!"

After a few moments of the two pairs arguing and the girls trying to escape, both of them seemed to calm down. Mason wrapped his arms around Diana while Kol released Kotomi, who walked over to Aiden and wrapped her arms around him as well. Aiden held her tightly as Caroline leaned down and wrapped an arm around Abigail and Scarlet, who had started crying by now. Kiseki wrapped an arm around the blonde, trying to restrain his own tears. He couldn’t accept the fact that Damon would be gone for a whole decade - and with Klaus, at that. Wasn’t there anything they could do?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."