View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:35 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
It works for me, as long as we are allowed to suggest which ones are lower level and which ones are higher. You'd get the final word, though.
Of course. You can make suggestions and I'll also look different spells and skills up and see what the suggested level is for them to be able to be learned. I am not doing a leveling system for the characters, but it will give me an idea of the difficulty of each one and be able to decide when in the RP it will be appropriate to be obtained.

Also, this is for everyone. Feel free to make suggestions for items, creatures, side quests, and so on for the RP. It is an open world and I would like for there to be at least one side quest that will focus solely on the gain of one character. For example I am working with Saraibre on a quest that will allow her character to obtain something (not giving it away) that only her character will be able to get. It can be an item, companion, skill, whatever you like. So feel free to contact me if you would like to see something specific happen. I can be a nice Dungeon Master :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~