View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
.o.0.O.0.o. THAT'S OKAY. I don't mind. As long as I get it eventually. XDDDD BUT WOOO!

YES. Meant to be "the houndoom." SILLY ME!

XDDDDDD Glad you did!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (to all of them)

And yay for liking imagery! 8D Thank you! c: And stupid sudden. >:c I changed it to "He was not expecting a sudden head to emerge from underneath him, feeling an instant pain as it rammed into him, accompanied by rocks and dirt." (XD I got rid of the under the ground thing because shortly after it said "underneath him.") BUT THANKS FOR CATCHING THOSE TYPOS!
Well, I really want to catch up with all the reviewing stuff so I can review new chapters of the stories RIGHT AFTER THEY COME OUT! >:[

Oh, okay!

XDDDDDDDDD

And yes! And yeah, that sounds a lot better! You're welcome!

Quote:
YES.

Oh. xD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You know it!

O: Oh wow. XD That is derp as. I changed the second one to just "it."

XDDDDDDD Oops! I'll get rid of "gotten a" so it's just "Zhol ruined her foot." XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay!

That works!

Quote:
OO: You did? XD That's awesome! 8D And yeah, definitely. I mean, I thought about how it's not something one would generally think about unless they had been put in the situation. And yeah, definitely! O: Oh really? XD That's cool! And yeah, wrong way. xD YES, I mean, she didn't even know places like that existed in the first place! Yeah! 8D

Thanks! Yeah! As for trainers, yeah, I kinda wonder too. XD I doubt they would though; a lot of land around these parts are considered dangerous so humans don't often enter.

O: Yeah! I'm glad you're curious! And hahah, yep. xDD And OOO: You'll have to find out! xD
Yes! And yeah, that makes a lot of sense, especially since she hasn't had any opportunity to explore/travel through large caves before, and I imagine the ones she did go through weren't very dangerous. Yeah. XD And yeah, that would be amazing to discover, especially if you had no idea!

And yeah, that's what I figured, though I still wonder if the occasional one wanders by from time to time. Not that I think they're going to run into one, but it's interesting to think about.

Me too! And GAPS. O:

Quote:
Ugh, I know, right? x__x I would have hated that so much in her position. Haha, I bet she considered it nearly worth it just for the told-you-so moment. XDDD She had a ball teasing Etire about it. (OMG MALES ARE SO DUMB!1!!1THREE!!) And yeah, certainly! O: XD I'm glad you like it! It's really awesome when little details like that are acknowledged. c: Yep... DX *GAPS* IMPENDING DOOM!

That's awesome! xD Glad you did! Oh yay! And yep, certainly. And if they weren't strong on their own (which they were anyway xD) then their numbers were their strength. And yeah, definitely. Defeating them with tactical means rather than brute force was entirely necessary; without Tarla's sing, I don't think they would have been able to overcome this. Dx (Funny thing is...once again, nothing in that battle was planned prior to it being written in that moment. I had no idea that I was going to have Tarla and her sing attack when I started the scene. XD It's funny because when that happens, it gives me a realistic scope on how they would have had to handle the battle--no prior preparation. /random. (XDDD I understand!) And yeah! o: I'm glad it was surprising. XD

That's good! And yeah, definitely. DX When going over that in editing, I was like, "Um...she has plenty of time to get out the way xD" but then, you know, tweaked it to make more sense. And yeah, definitely! And yeah. D:
Yeah, me too. DX Toofy companions... (XDDDDDDDDDD That weird story...) And yes, it is!

Yeah, I thought so! There were so MANY of them, and that alone made it much more dangerous. And definitely! (And that's awesome! I really love when that happens! And that's true, and it makes a lot of sense for the type of situation they were in!) Same!

Haha, really? XD *reminded of Space Cadet and the charging dragon thing* I'm glad you tweaked it! It does make sense to me because I imagine with all the chaos, it would be REALLY noisy and she likely wouldn't realize what that specific noise was until it was too late to dodge.

Quote:
OO: Oh really? XD Awesome, again! And yeah, pretty much. DX Yeah!

That's good. I wanted it to really seem like the only way they could have a chance of getting away. And thanks! And yeah, exactly. I realised that a lot of people probably wouldn't think about it either, which is reasonably silly, considering their ears are just as much subjected to it as the enemies' ears. Yeah! (XDDDDDDDDDDDD I thought that too!) Awesome! xD Ahaha, ooh, that's really cool that it reminded you of that. I certainly see how you would see that. And yeah, I mean, those situations are DEFINITELY freaky! DX I wanted this to be like that too. And yeah, that's true. I never really thought about that in the games--that it would be really frightening/intense in stories. I always loved the monster houses in PMD1 because I'm a really strong raichu, and using thunderbolt attacks every pokemon in the next square across from you, which is...what, eight pokemon? XD But YES! O: I'm really glad that emphasised it, as that was what I was going for!

Oh my gosh. Random typo! o.o The part where she says “Does territory now speak as well to us as it does to you?” is meant to say “Does territory not speak as well to you as it does to us?” XD Oops... Sorry about that. DX I can't believe I screwed that up so badly. x__x Well...if you read that bit again, does it make more sense? XDDD I'm surprised you didn't point that out because it's really confusing/nonsensical. Anyway. xD But yeah! You'll find that out next chapter. xD *GAPS*
Yep! Yeah. o:

Yeah, it was probably their best chance, but it was also worrying because the effects of sing can wear off fairly quickly! And yeah, it is, because logically it WOULD affect them too. (XDDD Awesome!) Yeah, it is! They are! o.o And yeah, I always thought that would be so freaky to characters in a story. o: And that's awesome. XD And WOOOO!

Oh! And that's okay! Yeah, it does! And I think I might have missed it/misread it or something. XD *GAPS*

Quote:
XD Yay for unexpectingness! Yeah, certainly! O: Ahaha, really? XDD Yeah, I guess it is! And yep. xD These guys certainly aren't villainbots, as I'm sure you know! Ahah, yeah, exactly! I also really wanted to exemplify the fact that Tarla, a flying pokemon so used to using her wings as an easy escape, was completely unable to use her wings at all for this. I mean, a flying pokemon falling...well, that's not something they're used to, obviously. So the situation for her especially would have been horrifying.

Yeah. He was being a bit of a toof is all. XD

Yeah... o.o Definitely. I always thought there would be some official way to do it or something, and yeah...I guess that's it, or one way. Dx I always wanted to elaborate on things like that in stories... And yeah... BIGLY creepy! DDX
BIGLY YAY! And of course not! I certainly wouldn't expect that to you! And yeah, it really came across that way, and how dangerous they were even to her!

Oh, okay. XD

I guess that's what trading machines do...or well, they switch ownership between the pokeballs and that's why you have to trade through a machine. So they obviously have the technology to do things like that. And yeah, it's really interesting!

Quote:
Yeah, that was certainly good! xD And true! And yeah...neither does Zaion's. DX Yeah, haha, that happened to Etire and Tarla was also carried (not obviously not smashed into the wall) and yeah... We don't want that to happen to anyone else. Dx Yeah! O: And haha...all of this just makes me wonder what I'm gonna think of one thing in particular that happens in the next chapter... C:< ALSO OMG LOOK AT ALL THE TORTURING I'M DOING TO MY CHARACTERS. I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!11!1!!!FOUR!!!!!1

Yeah, he was being stupid. DX But really, it was just, like, a cliffhanger thing. XDD Hesitation and "oh crap...I have no advantage over these things... I need to come up with a tactic Dx" or something. XD (I don't think it's clear in the next chapter; he's just randomly fighting already. XDDD) But yeah, definitely. Yeah, definitely! (Yeah... DDDX) Yeah, silly houndoom. >:c

OOO: YAAAAAY! XD I'm BIGLY glad you like it! I know there wasn't any action for ages, so I'm happy that I can finally include long scenes like this that are full of things you don't expect. XDD MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Woo! Thank you bigly much! ^v^ I can't wait to post the next chapter now! XDD

Thank you so much for the bigly long review, as always. *0* I will certainly return the favour when the next PoD chapter comes out. c:<

~GS.
Yeah! And definitely not. >.< Yeah, exactly! Oh, really? O: OH WOW THAT'S REALLY DISTURBING YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

He really was! >:c And oh, okay. o: That does make more sense! Still, he should be less of a toof! >:[ Yep!

I really did! .0. It was BIGLY excitement and I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next! YES! And WOOOOOO! I'm excitement to read it and see what happens!

And you're welcome! .0. I look forward to that!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-