View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:34 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Unreal Judge of the Dark Shadows Lord Dredd's Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agleam Arceus View Post
Hey! I was told that you're TUST. Not sure if you remember me but I was a part of LMSSI.
Nice drawings, you have a really unique drawing style. Maybe I could get you to sketch me an Arceus?:P
Next up Arceus ! This is going to be tough, which type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

I... Well... Um... MINDBLOWN

That's just too awesome - I feel my eyes melting, I swear. Just.... Man! Boss, that's just fantastic.

I also love your music box painting! You, sir, are talented with a capital T-A-L-E-N-T! xD

~Sealboy
I spent a week on that box, my best friend really really liked it. She wouldnt stop hugging me. It has all the things she loves on it.

Im glad you enjoyed Starmie, I normally wouldn't do Starmie because for some reasons ive had trouble drawing it in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
YAY!! I'm a gonna say I like the second the best, though.
Well second one is more fun to draw, because honestly just having a monocle felt silly. So I drew something more silly.

I will defend the second say I worked on the details more.

Also im really liked you liked it, that would be the first time I drew something that someone asked, other than a seahorse a couple of years ago..lol

edit, just noticed you said the second one..lol in that case thanks thats the one i worked on for a little while.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 08-28-2012 at 06:19 AM.