View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold and Silver Voting Poll/Discussion

They (the Legends) technically can be caught-a few trainers had actually caught Legendary Pokemon in the canon anime, Brandon being a particuarily noteworthy example (True to his in-Game appearance, he had all three Legendary Golems). I also know that Dredd plans to (near the end of Red and Blue) have individual campaigns to snag the Legendary Birds.

That being said, I would not open it "NOW," unless Red and Blue are both failing horribly (and right now, the latter has got a surge of activity.) However, a double-version, like before, could be used and I highly support that. Though, I would actually have the two teams inhibit the same plane of space and time this go-around (if Red and Blue have fixed that up), if only because battles between rival teams of trainers would be absolutely awesome...And Dredd can no longer have the ability to be in two places at once. Yes, I consider him being in Blue and Red and being able post there and catch Mon's in both absolutley cheating, personally.

As for a giveaway...Meh. I don't personall utilize Wi-Fi, though I might for this occasion.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 08-30-2012 at 08:54 PM.