View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story (Leaf Green)

-Insert Snazzy Banner Here-
Recent Chapter

It's the year...whenever Pokemon comes to Earth. Quinn is just starting as a Pokemon Trainer and thrown into an unknown world. He knows no one. His supposed friends, Cheren and Bianca, and his "Mom." The only one he does really know is Professor Juniper. But, when he receives his gift, it is marked "Void" and states that he has entered a Nuzlocke Challenge. Now, he must complete it if he wants to get out of Unova. Welcome, to Tales of White/Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story!

Oh, hay, look, a story I'll finish cause I'll play the game, then write! It will be uploaded at least once every two weeks, though I'll try to upload at least once a week. Plus, guest stars that have nothing to do with the game! They'll just be travelling buddies for at least two chapters. Also, I should mention that all Chapter links will be on PE2K and nowhere else. So, read on, people!

Chapters:
Chapter One

Those Alive:
Sara (Snivy): Level 8 or so
Joe II (Patrat): Level 5

Those Boxed:

Those Deceased:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, it's Leaf Green!

...*Boo.*

SHUT UP! I don't want to do White anymore. It's Wi-Fi League stuff, so, yeah. Also, with Wreck-It-Ralph coming out, I thought I'd devote it to an older one. Not with Blue, since I'm not sure when the battery will die. xD It'll come soon!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 11-03-2012 at 02:53 AM.