View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:42 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I am truly sorry for taking so long, and for not being finished yet. I've spent a lot of time at my brother's the past couple of weeks, and he isn't too fond of sharing his laptop. =P

Here is the beginning of my SU, along with a question: For inventory, is there a list of stuff, or just make it up ourselves, so long as it is believable?
No worries. The RP has started but not a whole lot has happened. Mainly the players introducing their characters in Southport.

For the inventory I am allowing the players to come up with their own possessions, just as long as it is believable for the character and is not too much for a beginning level character. Mainly I don't want equipment to have special abilities, with a few exceptions. Remember, think of your character being low leveled, seeing that this is the first campaign and we're still in the beginning. As time goes on there will be chances to get better equipment that have special abilities, like maybe giving your character a new skill or add points to one of their stats.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~